Reviews for Rules of War
hajimebassaidai chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Now that's not a warning, that's an encouragement to keep reading!
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 6/1/2010
That was brilliant! I loved that Rodney is busy being his own drama critic in the privacy of his own head - priceless!

Especially:

"If they all didn't wind up dead when this was over, the truth was justly undeniable: Sheppard was going to kill him for this."

"If Zelenka had heard him spout that loud of crap, the Czech might have slapped him."

"Putting on his best 'help-me-I'm-possessed' expression"

"If Sheppard could see him now, he'd have already laughed himself to death"

and finally: "Oh, God. Melodrama. Now he wanted to shoot himself."

I love the balance between scary levels of tension and ROTFLMAO!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
The last word pretty much sums up my feeling at the end of this chapter and all!

Nicely started out, bit of bickering (loved Lorne's remarks about babysitting) and something mysterious to check out.

Poor Rodney, no one remembered his birthday! One thing to not be fussed, another for no one to remember.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
No! No he can't be Brandellis! (sp?) there's got to be a sequel! There's a sequel, right!

I must go check if there is a sequel now.

I don't mind if there isn't - I don't really know what I would want to happen in it, but just knowing that the bastard is still alive is just...horrible! I wanna wring his computer-virus-neck, just like Shep and Ronon! Grr.

loved it
Lilimayhem chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
That was a good read! I have to say I was spooked at the beginning, with the freaky lights with shadows...if that had happened to me, I would have turned into a scared puddle of goo on the floor. Also, I think you right action pretty well, You got me reading unblinkingly. Not to forget the confusing Mckay/NotMckay part that was also pretty well written. I also liked the fact that its something I could have seen on the show, you wrote the caracter in caracter and everything was smooth to the mind's eyes...like I was watching an episode. Good job!
SaJi chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
You are an evil, evil person. You should be proud.
corneroffandom chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
sequel? You can't seriously just leave it there
Leesa Perrie chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
Wow! So, so good! Great action, angst etc. Poor, poor Rodney, what a 'lovely' birthday he had, not! The characterisations were spot on as well. I really enjoyed this story, and I'm hoping that the ending means there'll be a sequel?

Please?
Gabzek chapter 15 . 10/19/2007
Awesome story! I loved all the cliffie's! And the story was excellent, it kept me guessing right to the end! Are you going to do a sequel? 'Cause that would be awesome!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
Yet another intensely interesting chapter. This is turning out to be a corker of a story.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
This is weirdly wonderful and has me sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what on earth is going to happen next!
Llanea chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
what the HELL? where's the rest? you cannot leave it there! i mean *wicked* story but if there are no sequals planned i may have to go shoot some wraith to release some frustration.

please hurry, loved it to bits, poor Montgomery :(
cybersyd42 chapter 15 . 9/23/2007
Ooh, sneaky twist at the end! A very cool one though, and does it mean there's a sequel in the works? Great fic, very tense and action-packed, full of lots of whumping, which is always fun to read. I loved all the twists and turns and cliffhangers. Can't wait to read your next fic.
krysalys chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
*flails and dies at the last line*

OH YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS HERE. WHAT THE HELL IS HE... THE FRICKIN' ANCIENT TERMINATOR?

Awesome job, hon. Thank you for all of your hard work. And does this mean there's a possibility of a sequel in the future? *puppy dog eyes*

-}-
Taeriel chapter 15 . 9/22/2007
This has been a fabulous story! I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more of your work in the future.