Reviews for Discovering Love
Louise67854 chapter 23 . 6/20
Wow great story! Super happy to be its 100th review:)
Princess Cruella chapter 24 . 1/30/2011
That was an amazing story!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 24 . 7/18/2007
Wow! I loved the whole story. You even made my cheeks warm with that sex scene. Keep up the good work.
korilynn09 chapter 24 . 7/3/2007
I really loved this.. I couldn't stop reading it.
SchPrttyWrds chapter 24 . 4/14/2007
i LUV this story so much im gonna add it 2 mt Favorite Stories,i thynk i mite add yu 2 My Favorite Authors 2 since ive been readin alota of yr stories. o]
VeryRachelBerry chapter 24 . 2/8/2007
oh! that was so sweet! pine and honey would've made a good title too!
elfwarden chapter 24 . 2/1/2007
Great story.

I would never had put Oliver and Hermione together but you made a great story, really.

Wel done

sparklingdimondz chapter 24 . 1/19/2007
Wow that was great! I was a little taken off when it skipped 8 years and Hernione was married and had a kid with oliver, but you turned it around, it was great! I loved it write more stories like these! So beautifully romantic!
dandin chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
Excellent story! I loved it

avssaz14 chapter 24 . 1/3/2007
That was awesome!
Pixies123 chapter 24 . 1/2/2007
Wow I absolutly loved it! I read it last night an d forgot to review.

Usually If I forget I just don't bother but this is an exception

I love the twist when she actually marries oliver!

Very unexpected ;)

I was hoping she would end up with ron eventually thiough :D
potterlady4691 chapter 23 . 12/26/2006
wow, this was a good story, keep up with the good work! chapter 22 . 12/25/2006
omg that was hot! i love this story, so much drama! god, i'm all giggly inside after that scene! just plain hot!
x-etoile-noire-x chapter 18 . 12/25/2006
Story is really good :)

Just thought I'd point out while I remember that the age of Elizabeth doesn't work. Hermione stopped talking to Ron and Harry for six years; then met Oliver again and married him a year later which means she couldn't have been more than five.

MAD4magik chapter 24 . 12/25/2006

*tear* its over! But such a happy ending! Ron and Hermione married, with ten-year-old Elizabeth and and unborn son! So cute and so cheerful! BRAVO! BRAVO!

UNtil I read your next story,