Reviews for Ten for Ten: Listen
Ohohen chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
My goodness that was awesome. D I loved it! I really liked the idea for this theme and the last quote, too. )
sleepyhead3000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Bah! You think that a Tenten-molesting-Neji piece will distract us rabid fans from pestering you for a Nanny update? Well, you're correct! XD
Sheo Darren chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oi! Ate Syaowie! Naughty-naughty _

Great transition of Tenten from obsessive weapons expert to utterly sensual woman. Cuaght even the almighty Hyuuga Neji off-guard.

"Bed grappling", hee hee. I wonder where you can learn that. Maybe Jiraiya has a manual for it...

Cute! Galeng mo talaga, Ate!

I demand Nanny's ending ASAP! _

Keep it up, Ate!
Cookbook24 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw how sweet i liked how you wrote that. It was very humorous, i also liked how you didn't say they were married from the start it was kind of like a surprise i also liked how she kept talking and how it ended i liked that alot good job!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Sneaky Tenten. Boring her husband out of his mind with senseless weapon facts then pouncing on him.
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Cute, funny, and short all put together! Yay! If you want, I could help you with the Nanny finale cuz you have no idea what kind of ceaser I got when I read "Nanny finale". -_- Mom thought I was dying. -_- And...you probably don't need or want my help cause, 1) you are awesome and 2) you probably don't like pestering 12 year olds. -_- Great story by the way! _ I loved the stuff you posted on LJ! _
Releina Artemis Rockefeller chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
So her talking was planned to do her 'bed grappling'? Hehehehe... _ Excellent, as usual!

::Releina Artemis::
Suraika chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Nyahahaha! This fic just gave me a grin that reaches heaven.. D Putting that aside, well-written, beautiful one-shot.. a true masterpiece.. Great Job! X3 Right more, NejiTen ;P
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aw uber cute! go TentenxNeji!
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Syao-chan,

No freaking wonder why you're my most idolized author in the entire unniverse. This work right here was PURE genius. Not even kidding. The ending really knotted it together. :FAN GIRL SCREAM: haha i thought Tenten was droning on about weapons and never going to stop, but then I figure kindest Syao-chan isn't TOO evil to do that D

amazing. excellent. the other 10 words on thesaurus .com has. you know how much your stories mean to be. i'm supporting you 100% always!

- Ama-Chan
Adelle-chan chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Onee-chan, you're becoming ecchi! _ Kakoei!
Cherry Blossom Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Cool. P
Rainmoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*squeals* That was...really, really, really adorably cute! Aww...I wanted more XD!
YonderTiger chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very cute! I liked this a lot. Funny thing is, I can actually see this occuring at some point. Finding this fic has made my day!
squidward chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*snicker* had to take my hat off to tenten, she rocks! hahaha, and more neji abuse! i've seen all of your ten for ten entry ("mine" and "sincerely yours" really hit the spot!) and they are all splendid. thanks for bringing more nejiten goodness! and we're all patiently waiting for "about a daddy and a nanny"'s finale. hope you're muse goes back so you won't have more problems on it ;-)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »