Reviews for Ten for Ten: Listen
Nandinha Shinomori chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I think I never wrote a review for you... Yeah, well, I admit I was afraid. It's because my english is not the best of the world and I always make mistakes... and I think you deserve the greatest reviews ever, which, unfortunally, I can't do.

But I got courage now, for a few instantes, and I decided to do it. Because it came to me that saying that you're an amazing writer is important. Important to me, by the way, for knowing that I'm doing my part as a reader.

It's surprising how you can do anything, really. Any theme, any way... The fic is always, always something that's worth reading.

This one, in particular, since is here that I'm reviewing, is so simple as well as is so beliaveble. It's something that I can picture on my mind as an extra day if Kishimoto had really joined Neji and Tenten and showed them older.

You're an incredible writer... and I just wanted to tell you this.

From someone who still thinks that "Mine for the night" is the better NejiTen ever made.

Congratulations.

And sorry for my terrible english... and for the big review WITH a terrible english. ;_;
kiwi the almighty chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
aww that was cute. i love the way Neji is absolutely uninterested about weapons!
Takako chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
childishsulking!Neji! love it :]
Aireonna chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Aww! i was so wanting more haha but very nice! I love how hes juss all annoyed and not paying attention then she just pounces on him! Loved it!
Sohma Satsuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I just love your stories xD

More! More! More!
Matahari chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Very fitting and utterly adorable. I can just imagine this actually happening. ;)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4