Reviews for Oops
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFF
AHAHAHAHAAH
OMG
"Leon, be fair. It's not like you'll keep the baby making parts."
Leon's eyes suddenly turned on Wesker. "You try and do something after this is over- and I'll castrate you."
Wesker immediately abandoned any nascent plans

AND I'LL CASTRATE YEW
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OH MY GAAAAAWD
I CULDNT STOP LAUGHING AT THIS OMG LEON
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSBA
AND WESKER DELIVERING THE BABIES WAS PRICELESS!
Salysha chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Such a conflicting reading experience. Mpreg, natal details- possible squick factors. Portrayals, characters in completely new settings, flawless story mechanics, exciting and inspiring could-be vision- fabulous! It took effort to realize that these really are separate drabbles, in the one true definition of the word, because the story they created felt complete and never hit low tide. The sub-plots with Wesker and Ada's involvement were intriguing, too, even when the volatile/affectionate Krauser-Leon dynamics stole the limelight. Talented writing!
carolina1k chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
this is so cute
NA chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I usually despise Mpreg... But this was awesome. A tip of the hat to you. Though I doubt I'll ever read another Mpreg fic... If it was made by you, you can be sure as hell I'll read it! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
its a kawaii little story keep on writing :3
Quiet Ryter chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I'm curious why did Wesker keep Leon's file behind security and who did Brikin want another child with? I'm really sorry if my questions offend you. I read your story and it's really cool too:).
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Sweet, funny, and beautiful! I love it!
My Reality Is My Own chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awesome. You write really great stuff for Krauser and Leon, and this is now a personal favorite. I really love how you write them together, but also, I love how you write Wesker. He and Leon are my favorites so this was pretty interesting to read. :3 Especially at the end.

So, thank you for gracing us with this. Usually I don't read MPreg but this made it worth it. :D
Lovesic Lyrix chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Aww, hehe. That was rather unusual, but cute and quite amusing, haha. I like it. :)
JustEight chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww, that was sweet. I don't usually swing KrauserKennedy, but this was really cute :) I liked it very much, good job The whole long list of drabbles made it all the more entertaining.
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
loved it!
Jhyena Aj Jax chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was a very intresting story that must have been very painful for Leon lol