Reviews for Cold Play
darkemochic chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Loved it, that's all I am saying. Well written and everything.
k-shee chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
It makes me sad that a wonderful piece of fiction has not been updated in three years. I've been waiting for the next chapter for two years, dammit ;_;
KyouyaxCloud chapter 13 . 10/13/2010
wow! i adore this story!

more:-)
Sweeter chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
Omg. Lion King flashbacks . . . But all in all a good ending. If it is the ending. Epilogue? Sequel? This story was fun all the same.
ELENIOFME chapter 13 . 8/25/2009
wow this story is amazing so like it would rock if u updated! i like ow shuichi is older but still acts way younger than yuki lol cant wait for wats next
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 13 . 10/18/2008
i loved it please i want the new chapter please i wan to find out what happens
mochiusagi chapter 13 . 8/23/2008
aw soo cute! please update soon!
he is the lamb chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
I can't wait until your update :3

I love your writing
krugern chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
Good chapter. Very interesting learning about Shuichi's past and his relationship with Rei.
krugern chapter 9 . 5/10/2008
Another good lemon. I liked how Shuichi seduced Yuki to convince him that they shouldn't break up. Laughed when Shuichi laughed at Yuki.
krugern chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
Great lemon. Also liked how Shuichi was initially torn away from Yuki.
krugern chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Good chapter.
krugern chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Liked seeing a jealous Yuki. I thought it was funny that Hiro was defending Miyari not knowing the whole story.
krugern chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Cute interaction between Shuichi and Yuki. Liked how they let slip there feelings for each other.
krugern chapter 4 . 5/8/2008
Cute chapter. I laughed when Shuichi thought Yuki was staring at a girl in class. Liked how you brought more of the Gravitation characters into the story. Loved Yuki's reaction to finding out Shuichi had a girlfriend. Poor Shuichi having his heart broken.