Reviews for The Wedding of Numbuhs One and Five
Seogumi y Masunny chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Yes, we love the couple.
And the wedding was so romantic.
We like your poem ver y much.
Good
sandystar2k chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i also seen this on deviant and still thinks this is great
sandystar2k chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i read this on devaintart and it's one of my favs
angelgirl 158 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I loved it I realy did but got one qustion what age are they. I'm just wondering . I love how yoyu made it sweet and rhyme. I don't realy read this kind of storys but yours was worth reading. But I realy want to know what age they were.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
.amazing! how in the world did you manage to rhyme all that and STILL make it sound so good and story like? GREAT JOB!
half-breedMiralian chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
normally i never read poetry, and i don't know what compelled me to click on this one, but i did. it was so amazing! i was blown away at it, and i have a new respect for rhymes, you could say. wonderful work. it was so sweet!
x-xMasqueradeAngelx-x chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I agree, that is truly beautiful. I loved it! Well done, you are a very talented writer. The perfect pair :) xx
Dark Deception chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I second that comment that December's rose placed in. That poem is so beautiful. Please do a Wally and Kuki one!

Also, don't forget the deviantart requests I sent you.
KivaEnergyArms chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
You really have talent with poetry. I love to write poetry too, but I never thought of writing anything like this. Keep up the good job and can you try to make another poem about numbers 3 and 4, please(puppy sad dog eyes)
Nelly G chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
this is a very good poem girl! Boy if I had the talent and the gutts to put my own poetry on this site I would be nowhere near you. Gone head then.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Great! i luv 1/5! i've got to say u have a good grip of their personalities too, especially Wally.
GoldenFlither chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
*blushes* That is definetely the sweetest 1/5 poem I have ever read. Very cute. Totally with that I were at that wedding. XD
greensapphire chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I have to say this poem is one of the most loveliest that's right its just so well thought out the rhyming was just so good

its like a so delicate sweet and simple and I enjoy that,I thought it was funny when you put Wally grossed out by the kiss

*giggling* well keep it up I like this technique lots :D
December'sRose chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
You suggested that I'd read this in the summary and I read it and boy, am I ever glad I did! 8)

(Wally, who's kinda grossed out, is a bit of an exception,

But Kuki will soon prove him wrong at the reception).

That had to be a favorite line of mine! Think you can do a poem for WallyxKuki too? 0_0

I absolutly loved how you rhymed everything! Though it's kind of strange for eleven year olds to get married, I enjoyed the concept greatly! This was so amusing to read! I know for a fact GoldenFlither is going to be estatic when she reads this!

xD

Great work! I really mean that!

~BlackDecember~
Soultail Omega-Light chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Sweet and very interesting, a lot better than my letters in my story called "Letters in Nosgoth," so keep up the good work.