Reviews for insert brilliant title?
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Whoa! It's very tense and really freaking the shit out of me. Hahaha
And I love it!
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
LilPadfootChicky chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
omg! that was hilarious! matt (and you) are genius'! No one will ever make him do that again muhahaha! :D best way ever to get out of truth or dare. i love this, it was awesome :D great job!

Mashikiko chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I needed a good laugh.

This gave me more xD.

I went to the bathroom 6 times while reading this and I swear I blushed the whole time xD

Good job~
arisaxlavi911 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
OMG! That is an awesome way to get out of a game of truth or dare. Great idea!
Na-cat chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
XDD love it! It's so funny!
Sairyn Arishi Ringtongue chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
dun dun dun!
Even Gods Dream chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
omg omg omg.

That was *so* awesome!

Ahh, Yamato he's a sneaky one!

So, so, so amazing!

-faves it-
Bat-Fox chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! That was great! I loved it.. That sounds like somethingt I would do.. XD Matt is so great! Go him! Poor Tai..
Jaden Starr chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
you little fanfic cock tease!

Can't wait to read more of your work.
everfire chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Ir's Sanzo Matt...Matt as an asshole for those of you who don't know sanzo from saiyuki.

He's crazy. you're crazy and even though it was meant to be funny I kinda felt funny and a little sad/mad at their reaction. It was kinda offensive...

I'm sure you didn't mean it but it almost seemed...
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
LOL! that was funny. I kinda wish there was another chapter tho...with a taito type of scene...but eh, it's a hilarious one-shot! poor tai, got semi-molested in front of his friends hahahaha!
Shadowboltz chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
NO! You can't leave it there! Do Taichi and Yamato ever get together. You can't let Matt feel all up on Tai and them not get together lol...I certainly do hope that there's going to be a sequel or another chapter. Good work
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Veranda chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Lol, nicely done. Matt is so wicked. I loved the section on Tai's eyes. Bravo!