Reviews for Hope for a Child
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Truly wonderful story.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Well, that was nice

I'll read the sequel, for sure DD

Do I have to say that little Dean is cute? ahahah I think you already know that P

I don't think that there's a teacher who would do all that for a student... But, well, who knows? ehehe

See ya next o/

Rosetta
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
loved it.
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
that was good and so sweet cant wait to read the sequal
golden starfish chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I absolutely loved this outsider POV story. I really liked how she worked with Pastor Jim (and in the end John) to try ensure Dean was better cared for. The moments with Dean caring for Sam broke my heart a little bit. Thanks for the great read!
Shy-Shadow Reckless chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
You know its stories like these that remind why I wanted to be a teacher and make report time a hell of a lot easier.
MizuMizu chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
this was a great story, i just wanted to let you know that you've got talent, this was really lovely to read

good luck!
thevigilante15 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Beautiful tale. You had me crying all the way through:)
MiniMalfoy101 chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
That was great. Thank you so much for not letting it turn into another 'John abuses his kid' story. For a moment I was worried that it was one, but the ending made me feel better.

Brilliantly written (your OC characters were perfectly in keeping with the show) and you could just see Sam and Dean were like this when they were smaller, especially Sammy with his 'stubborn streak'.
Angelbyname chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
We all know kids like this. Loved this.
NikkiEvans chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
I just finished reading this story and it's amazing! you did a great job writing it. now i'm off to read the sequel.

Nikki
mysong chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
This was so heart-warming. Someone should give that teacher the Nobel Prize.
rozzy07 chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
I started reading this a while back and meant to review then when the site when multiple hinkey over the last month or two lost track. Let me just say a belated thank you for such warm story, it broke my heart in places truly for WeeDean, the burden on his young shoulders too extreme at times. At least you gave him something back, something solid with a good teacher to see all this, and act accordingly. It makes you shudder to think what would have become of the boys without her intervention. So I have to say great story telling that left me with a glimmer of hope that any damage done could and might be repaired with time and honest too goodness parental love (whether that be a troubled John, a caring Pastor or a young Caleb) and proper support & guidance. The whole story just made you love WeeDean and appreciate what it was that made him ino the over protective big brother that he becomes. Loved it. Roz.
Lover of Angelus chapter 2 . 12/12/2006