Reviews for The White Dog
gwencarson126 chapter 32 . 6/6/2017
BEST FANFICTION EVER
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
DreamxDonuts57 chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Best. Story. EVER! You've got me really hyped here! This has taken far too many hours from my sleep, but I don't mind that at all! I just love this so much! Too bad it's discontinued... Maybe there's still hope? Anyway, this fanfic is perfect overall, I would love to see more things like this!
Miniwolfy2 chapter 32 . 10/2/2016
Please update soon!I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and what Inuyasha has to do to be a worthy heir.
samwinchestersheavytesticle chapter 31 . 10/1/2015
I've always loved this story and every other year or so I find myself coming back to it in hopes that it will have an update. I'm so glad you've written what you have and I'm happy with what there is but selfishly I still hope that one day there will be an ending. Hope you're well and thanks for what you've written x

(I've already reviewed on chapter 32 so now I'm tackling this chapter :3 )
SayonaraKuroi chapter 32 . 12/6/2014
Please Update!
gateway guest chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
I applaud you for your innovative plot, and your interesting original characters. I have had a hard time putting this thing aside when necessary. I want to know what comes next.

Unfortunately, it has been almost 10 years since you have been able to post a chapter of The White Dog here at ffdotnet. If there is an alternate site where you were able to post "the rest of the story'' please email me. (senora dot lopez yahoo dot com). It is really a good read.

I hope to find a completed version.

Joan L
CherryBlossomFire chapter 32 . 7/11/2014
Please, please update soon! I am on tetherhooks waiting for chapter 33.

P.S. I have been a fan of this story since last year! Love your work!
FallenFan77 chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
Oh my goodness, I spent my whole day reading your fantastic story! In hopes to one day that it will be updated and or completed, I will follow it. I really love this fanfic. You make it so suspenseful and intriguing and, oh my, I don't know what adjective on how to describe it. All in all, amazing work.
a reader chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
Please update! Im dying here! Its so good!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I hope you continue this amazing story
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 22 . 5/17/2014
She better not touch koga! I'll kill her if she lays one claw on him!
tabitha.scott.923 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh no please don't die!
InukoHigurashi chapter 32 . 3/23/2014
Please Update i wanna see what happens to Kagome! And man I hope InuYasha doesn't do something he's gonna retret!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow, what an original and interesting story you have here. I love the whole "dog behaviors" and clans thing. Great job!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
the first good Inuyasha story I've read in years, left to languish for eight years. I'll follow anyway, in vain hope.
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »