Reviews for The White Dog
Nikichan chapter 32 . 1/6
It has been 16yrs since your last update
When are you going to update this story? Still waiting for ch 33.
Nikichan chapter 32 . 8/21/2021
I have been reading this story since it came out. When are you going to update or put out the revision to this story? This story was too good to not be enjoyed until the end. Please update ASAP. Bye!
busty-cutie chapter 31 . 6/3/2021
man kinda nice sessomaru and inuyasha relationship has developed and prettu excited the drama that will unfold from kagome a ginennzu and the jewel shard
busty-cutie chapter 27 . 6/3/2021
off shirokiba hating inuyasha and inuyasha taking the jewel and going to the howling fest ginnenzu planned
shit is gonna go down
busty-cutie chapter 26 . 6/2/2021
woww shut hit tg e fan with Kouga and shirokiba
busty-cutie chapter 12 . 5/31/2021
wow I never thought any fanfic would ever address the "dog" issue along with the osuwari. man what a heart wrenching moment when kagome feels sick and realise she's at fault
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 32 . 1/30/2021
Please come back and finish it! This is one of the few gems that has Inuyasha as an independent character free from Kagome and the rest.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/15/2020
please continue this. i really hope you haven't given up on this story. please write more. ja ne
Raj8 chapter 32 . 4/29/2020
A shame to see this story got abandoned but overall I enjoyed reading it, a shame it will never be finished but I'm overall satisfied with what I got to see.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/28/2019
And of course you leave us hanging for little over a decade.
Sigh
LUV _ANGEL (offline reading)
Lavixie chapter 32 . 9/17/2018
Just wanted to say I read this story probably like 10 (possibly more) years ago and it is still amazing (omg I was in high school then!) I can't believe how long its been, or if your even still writing, but just wanted to say this is still my favorite!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/7/2018
Please finish this! I'm dying to know how it ends! Will kag and inu finally get together and will they stop ginnezu and her evil ways? Ja ne
Talawolfgirl chapter 32 . 7/9/2018
please continue. I want to know if Kagome is ok.
#Your story is awesome
DevonnaDanielle chapter 32 . 5/17/2018
I am begging for you to please continue this story. I have read it as many times in the last year that I can. I love this story. I have tried to fallow in your foot steps but can't even get close. please continue.
gwencarson126 chapter 32 . 6/6/2017
BEST FANFICTION EVER
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON