Reviews for The White Dog
AriaBelikov chapter 32 . 3/23
Please Update i wanna see what happens to Kagome! And man I hope InuYasha doesn't do something he's gonna retret!
Wow, what an original and interesting story you have here. I love the whole "dog behaviors" and clans thing. Great job!
Moriko no Hikari chapter 32 . 1/28
the first good Inuyasha story I've read in years, left to languish for eight years. I'll follow anyway, in vain hope.
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 1 . 1/13
Its been nine years please update. This fic is beautifully written and deserves an ending.
inulovegirl713 chapter 32 . 12/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Ale chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
This story was fabulous! I enjoyed it a lot. I'm really sad that it ended on such a tense note (or I'm assuming it ended since it's been soooo long since an update)
That being said, I really do hope that you decide to continue this some day so that we can find out how this story ends.
Either way, thank you for writing such an entertaining story :)
SopranoZone chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
Hello. I just wanted to stop by and say hi, and that I really do enjoy this story and would love to see more. I've been following this since the original write up of chapter 16 back when I was in high school, and this story crops up in my thoughts pretty often! (its a sad thing when tells you you can't review multiple chapters because you apparently already reviewed...)

If this project looks to be discontinued, may I be so bold as to ask where the story was going to go from here, perhaps to it's conclusion if you had that planned out? This story has remained one of my favorites through the years and I would love to have a resolution to this whole amazingly written piece.
Koumori-Freak chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
I truly love this sorry. It's such a shame that you don't seem to be continuing it :( though I shall look out for it in the future, maybe life has just gotten in the way as it is prone to do.
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
Oh my goodness! I just got to the end of your fanfic and I just wanted to say it is so BEAUTIFULLY written and in character. I also love the clan history and hierarchy info, it really adds a nice touch. Please continue The White Dog for me and all your fans :)
Chrystal A chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
I'm in LOVE with this story! I want to read more of what's going on I wish there was a little romance in there with inu/kag and I love ur plot keep on writing ur stories I lovem 3 333333
Darlia Minx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I just want to say that this story is amazing. I know its been years since you updated and I don't hold much hope that you will continue, but maybe one day. And if you ever do I'll do the biggest happy dance the world has ever seen, because stupid as it sounds reading this story and spazzy fangirling all over it has kept me away from dark places. Your writing is beautiful and even if you don't continue,
Thank you for posting this.
Kita chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
An all-time best for me. Absolutely amazingly well written and very beautiful. I just adore the fluff in this! _ _ So friggin adorable! Me loves you forever : D
2featherbraids chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
I think is one of the best-writen stories I have ever found on here and am rather dissapionted that you haven't updated since January of '05, eight years ago. I hope you decide to come back to it soon, but won't hold my breath.
2featherbraids chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
A big UH-OH is all I can say.
2featherbraids chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
I'm with Shirokiba... Who are you and what did you do with Inuyasha?
1,732 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »