Reviews for The White Dog
Kerri chapter 32 . 1/10/2007
Totally. Completely. Unacceptable. With all of the fluffy, stupid Inuyasha fic out there, you have the nerve to write this gem- This wonderful, enthralling story- You keep me up all night reading every last word... and then you DON'T FINISH IT! You leave it there after 32 chapters? On a terrible cliffhanger? You haven't posted to it in nearly a year. At least put a warning on it, jeez. I all but DEMAND that you finish this story. You have a responsibility to all of your readers who took the time to read and review. The readers who are all invested in your story. What are you thinking? Get writing! Like, today! God hates quitters.
wildstraydog chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
i love this story and i have for years, hopfefully this story will be finished one day. (did i spell hopefully right?)
Rogue Riley chapter 32 . 12/31/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! T_T We have been waiting for at least a year now! Now 2, with this new New Year.. (Happy New Year!) And I really cant wait to see what happens to Kagome and Shirokiba! I always liked Shirokiba, ever since I read about him a few years ago. _

Good luck with your japanese! arigato gozaimasu!

Rogue Riley

Sakura Kurosaki
Abigale Lillian chapter 32 . 12/31/2006
I am saddened to the point of being sad that you haven't updated in such a long time. I am hopeful that you will update again, one day, so that I may read more of this amazing story. Thank you so much for the hours of reading that I wasted my Christmas vacation on.

-NekoCeles-
protestmyboredom chapter 32 . 12/10/2006
Please update! SOO GOOD! & great long chapters! I love the inu/kag romance! keep up the good work!
manson chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
I check every day on this story and, snif! No update! Please, it's a wonderful fic so, update soon!
Weavers chapter 32 . 11/29/2006
lovely. I look forward to more.
Foenixfyre chapter 32 . 11/26/2006
What an amazing story. I've noted that it's been nearly two years since you last updated, but I'm going to hold on to my little hope that you'll some day return to finish "The White Dog." There's a distressing lack of truly good IY fanfiction out there, and it seems such a shame that this one might never be compelted!
hispanicbitch chapter 32 . 11/25/2006
PLEASE UNDATE SOON, I *LOVE* YOUR STORY!
SpitFire Kagome chapter 32 . 11/17/2006
I have been following your fic for some time now and am always disapointed when I come to the end of it. I do hope you choose to continue it soon so I may know what becomes of the story you have put such imaginative ideas into. And the grammer is so much better then some I have read where you can't tell what they are saying. Please continue with your story.
Jester08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Great story. Update please because I really want more! Keep up the good work. I'll be looking forward to more of this awesome tale! _
ThunderSpeak chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I love your sotry White Dog, but you seriously need to continue! I have ten million friends who have read your story and loved it, they just say that you take forever to update. Seriosly, please? Your fellow writer,
inuyasha lover chapter 32 . 10/17/2006
please update soon, plz, *sighs* p
mishap chapter 32 . 10/8/2006
I found your story recommended in another story that was inspired by yours and I am very glad that I decided to check it out. I was worried that you had abandoned writing fanfiction due to the length of time that had elapsed since the last update. When I checked your profile and that was not the case I was relieved to see you are still writing. I hate to be nagged to do something, but perhaps a gentle nudge? Write more soon...please?
i love inuyasha chapter 32 . 10/8/2006
please update soon, i'm really into this story right now, and i'm realy curious to know wat will happen next, so please update soon.
1,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »