Reviews for The White Dog
Katherine Tag chapter 27 . 7/3/2001
Oh man, this story is great. Not only is the plot strong and well-developed, but the characters are believable. I can't wait for the next installment. Thanks!
Fall Angel chapter 27 . 7/2/2001
I have always loved this fic! Wonderful work! _ I don't remember how often I have read this but I never get tired of it! Please! Continue with it!
Lian Ryu chapter 27 . 7/2/2001
Ack! nonono! that idiot! he should've asked! she would've given it to him... you have to write more please!
Chmia chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Only at Chapter1,but so far I like what I'm reading.
Bast's Shadow chapter 27 . 7/1/2001
This story is just TOO GOOD! Please keep up the excellent work!
Tomogirl chapter 27 . 7/1/2001
It took me two dayz to actually see this whole entire well written story (so far). Is there a secret about Tomobaka (i don't think that's any relation to my pen name here but that's what stuffed animal callz me) and Nikumarekko? Hmm... As a simple CCS fic author only one word will be spoken, "Continue!".
Misao chapter 27 . 6/30/2001
This is getting interest with each chapter!
Lyrael chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
the first chapter is the bomb
Ohimesama chapter 27 . 6/29/2001
More, More!
Digigirl29 chapter 26 . 6/27/2001
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your fic its SOOOOOOOOOOOO! awsome!
Lady Demon chapter 26 . 6/27/2001
This is a very good story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Hey, glad to see your posting here now! I've read this story on your site and I've been waiting for Chapter 27 for a long time! How about it? Hmm! Keep writing. This is one of my favorite stories!
Demonica2 chapter 26 . 6/26/2001
EEEE! This took me all day, but it was worth it! Write more! I'm going to go check out your homepage, sounds interesting...anyhoos! 300 kitty treats for you! _
Ysabet chapter 26 . 6/26/2001
Wow. Now THAT's a detailed story! The amount of work/play you must've put into this is staggering... Can't wait to read more! You know, this would make an excellent movie! Heading for the homepage...
Vitani FyreWolf chapter 26 . 6/23/2001
I have always loved this story on your page, and I am so happy you have posted it here. I love how you say the details so well, it really gives a sense of reality.
1,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 Next »