Reviews for The White Dog
Katt1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Oh god, I've only read the first chapter and I'm in love
Alice chapter 27 . 7/8/2001
Noooooooooooo! *screams* It's over, it's over! *sobs* No fair! It's too wonderful to be incomplete! This story was soooo good, although it went a bit too slow for my taste in some spots. Wonderful fanfiction. I adore this story.
Cherry-chan chapter 7 . 7/6/2001
Shirokiba... I like the name. Very creative. XD I was laughing when I read it! Ack... I read too many books... X.x LOVE THE FIC! CLOSE, BUT NOT FINISHED READING WHOLE THING!
Katherine Tag chapter 27 . 7/3/2001
Oh man, this story is great. Not only is the plot strong and well-developed, but the characters are believable. I can't wait for the next installment. Thanks!
Fall Angel chapter 27 . 7/2/2001
I have always loved this fic! Wonderful work! _ I don't remember how often I have read this but I never get tired of it! Please! Continue with it!
Lian Ryu chapter 27 . 7/2/2001
Ack! nonono! that idiot! he should've asked! she would've given it to him... you have to write more please!
Chmia chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Only at Chapter1,but so far I like what I'm reading.
Bast's Shadow chapter 27 . 7/1/2001
This story is just TOO GOOD! Please keep up the excellent work!
Tomogirl chapter 27 . 7/1/2001
It took me two dayz to actually see this whole entire well written story (so far). Is there a secret about Tomobaka (i don't think that's any relation to my pen name here but that's what stuffed animal callz me) and Nikumarekko? Hmm... As a simple CCS fic author only one word will be spoken, "Continue!".
Misao chapter 27 . 6/30/2001
This is getting interest with each chapter!
Lyrael chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
the first chapter is the bomb
Ohimesama chapter 27 . 6/29/2001
More, More!
Digigirl29 chapter 26 . 6/27/2001
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your fic its SOOOOOOOOOOOO! awsome!
Lady Demon chapter 26 . 6/27/2001
This is a very good story!
Michelle chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Hey, glad to see your posting here now! I've read this story on your site and I've been waiting for Chapter 27 for a long time! How about it? Hmm! Keep writing. This is one of my favorite stories!
1,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 .. Last Next »