Reviews for The White Dog
Koumori-Freak chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
I truly love this sorry. It's such a shame that you don't seem to be continuing it :( though I shall look out for it in the future, maybe life has just gotten in the way as it is prone to do.
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 32 . 6/23/2013
Oh my goodness! I just got to the end of your fanfic and I just wanted to say it is so BEAUTIFULLY written and in character. I also love the clan history and hierarchy info, it really adds a nice touch. Please continue The White Dog for me and all your fans :)
Chrystal A chapter 32 . 6/11/2013
I'm in LOVE with this story! I want to read more of what's going on I wish there was a little romance in there with inu/kag and I love ur plot keep on writing ur stories I lovem 3 333333
Darlia Minx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I just want to say that this story is amazing. I know its been years since you updated and I don't hold much hope that you will continue, but maybe one day. And if you ever do I'll do the biggest happy dance the world has ever seen, because stupid as it sounds reading this story and spazzy fangirling all over it has kept me away from dark places. Your writing is beautiful and even if you don't continue,
Thank you for posting this.
Kita chapter 19 . 4/22/2013
An all-time best for me. Absolutely amazingly well written and very beautiful. I just adore the fluff in this! _ _ So friggin adorable! Me loves you forever : D
FeatherTreeForest chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
I think is one of the best-writen stories I have ever found on here and am rather dissapionted that you haven't updated since January of '05, eight years ago. I hope you decide to come back to it soon, but won't hold my breath.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 17 . 2/6/2013
A big UH-OH is all I can say.
FeatherTreeForest chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
I'm with Shirokiba... Who are you and what did you do with Inuyasha?
FeatherTreeForest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I don't think she quite understands the situation here...
Katrina chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
Omg the thing about the Dogs and human partner thing totally makes inuyasha's older bro's relationship with rin make total scence!
MisteryMaiden chapter 32 . 10/26/2012
...of course you would leave suck a cliffie! I want to know what happens next! I love Shirokiba! And Sesshomaru is acting very weird... Update soon!
KitaYuffie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
BTW, the last 2 reviews were made by me. Forgot I looked a month ago!
KitaYuffie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really loved this fanfic, best ever ever ever ever. I read it over a year ago, and I saved it on Bookmarks and a week back found it. BECKY U AMAZING Y U NO FINISH? I LOVE YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ME FOR 3 DAYS ON THE BEST. FREAKIN. FANFIC. EVER! I love Ginnezu's obnoxiousness! And the way Kagome says I love you! Omg!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
WHEN U GONNA FINISH
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE The White Dog, I hope that you update or get a sequel to this! :3
1,740 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »