Reviews for The White Dog
nycorrall chapter 32 . 5/13/2012
I doubt anyone is still writing this, though I'm going to keep a small glimmer of hope by saying the author will come to their senses and finish eriting this amazing stories.

Wow.

I am astonished at how beautifully this has been written! They should be considerong becoming a writer because this is just…amazing. Astonishing.

Wow. Just wow.
Mich chapter 32 . 3/29/2012
I read this fic WAY back in the day, and I have NEVER found another one to satisfy me. I had always hoped you would finish it. It's so good. :(
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Yay! Brotherly affections! XD
BeesBee chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I knew you hadn't finished it, but why this chapter? WHY?
jasmine chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
Hey, I remember reading this story years ago and upon seeing it again randomly read it again. I still think it's one of the best Inuyasha fanfiction stories out there, so I think it's a real shame if you leave it unfinished forever. Any chance of you completely this fascinating story?
Mizu chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
Hi! i just wanted to let you know that this was amazing- please oh please continue it!

If you want to reply back,

my email is

...

I would really really love it if you decided to continue this- i ended up staying up waaaaaaay late to finish what you've done so far- couldn't stop! Thanks for reading this.

-Signed, Mizu.
Lady Kya of the East chapter 32 . 11/24/2011
This was a really amazing story! I really wish you would have finished it though!
Aino Ailill chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
I typically check when a fic was last updated before reading it, and this highlights why. T_T It's good; why the neglect?
heroesfanatic chapter 32 . 9/28/2011
it's a shame you never update this story
Tigra22 chapter 32 . 9/14/2011
So what happens next?
Murakawa chapter 32 . 9/9/2011
Oh my goodness, this is the BEST of the Inuyasha fandom by far. I just cannot believe how detailed and well thought out this story is. I read all 32 chapters in a day (yeah, that's how good it is). And I am VERY disappointed that it has not been updated in so long...I guess that means you've given up on it. :( If there is ANY chance that you will EVER update it, PLEASE PLEASE DO. I am bookmarking it anyway! :)
KJuliet chapter 32 . 9/6/2011
Wow wow wow wow wow that was brilliant haven't read a fic this good for a long time. I am glad to have had the privilege.
esthete-of-the-world chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
This is really, really good, especially for Inuyasha fanfiction, which is so sadly lacking good stories. Everyone is so in character, and I can picture them doing and saying everything you have them doing and saying. It's not like someone took the names and faces and tacked them onto some other person, like we see so often. You haven't even hit the main storyline yet and I love it already. Keep going!
The Aeolian Mode chapter 32 . 5/22/2011
Please do write more. Your understanding of character, prose, and plot is quite a joy to read. I simply love what you have done with the physical appearance of our beloved Hanyou; it's quite unique and refreshing.

I'm so sad to see that this story kind of died, (as par the lack of update in six years...), but if possible... could you pick it back up again? It really is an amazing work.
flynn chapter 32 . 2/21/2011
i've been reading this fan fic since i was in high school. now that i've grown-up gotten myself a masters degree, moved countries and also discovered the hideous depths of being broke with a job, this still remains just one of those stories that haunts me.

it's a beautiful fan fic, and i would recommend it to anyone as an example that they don't all have to be lemons (although i do enjoy a good lemon..) and they are not all poorly written. this is one of those fics that sticks with you becuase it doesn't suffer at all with re-reading. you really show how imagination can exceed the scope of a show and give a depth to characters and circumstances that we would not be able to see within the confines of the original medium.

i love your story, and i will continue to check back in the hopes that one day you will have the opportunity to finish it.

best of luck,