Reviews for The White Dog
KitaYuffie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
BTW, the last 2 reviews were made by me. Forgot I looked a month ago!
KitaYuffie chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I really loved this fanfic, best ever ever ever ever. I read it over a year ago, and I saved it on Bookmarks and a week back found it. BECKY U AMAZING Y U NO FINISH? I LOVE YOU FOR ENTERTAINING ME FOR 3 DAYS ON THE BEST. FREAKIN. FANFIC. EVER! I love Ginnezu's obnoxiousness! And the way Kagome says I love you! Omg!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2012
WHEN U GONNA FINISH
Anonymous chapter 32 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE The White Dog, I hope that you update or get a sequel to this! :3
nycorrall chapter 32 . 5/13/2012
I doubt anyone is still writing this, though I'm going to keep a small glimmer of hope by saying the author will come to their senses and finish eriting this amazing stories.

Wow.

I am astonished at how beautifully this has been written! They should be considerong becoming a writer because this is just…amazing. Astonishing.

Wow. Just wow.
Mich chapter 32 . 3/29/2012
I read this fic WAY back in the day, and I have NEVER found another one to satisfy me. I had always hoped you would finish it. It's so good. :(
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 30 . 3/16/2012
Yay! Brotherly affections! XD
BeesBee chapter 32 . 2/12/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO. I knew you hadn't finished it, but why this chapter? WHY?
jasmine chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
Hey, I remember reading this story years ago and upon seeing it again randomly read it again. I still think it's one of the best Inuyasha fanfiction stories out there, so I think it's a real shame if you leave it unfinished forever. Any chance of you completely this fascinating story?
Mizu chapter 32 . 1/3/2012
Hi! i just wanted to let you know that this was amazing- please oh please continue it!

If you want to reply back,

my email is

...

I would really really love it if you decided to continue this- i ended up staying up waaaaaaay late to finish what you've done so far- couldn't stop! Thanks for reading this.

-Signed, Mizu.
Lady Kya of the East chapter 32 . 11/24/2011
This was a really amazing story! I really wish you would have finished it though!
Aino Ailill chapter 32 . 9/30/2011
I typically check when a fic was last updated before reading it, and this highlights why. T_T It's good; why the neglect?
Bleach fan25 chapter 32 . 9/14/2011
So what happens next?
Murakawa chapter 32 . 9/9/2011
Oh my goodness, this is the BEST of the Inuyasha fandom by far. I just cannot believe how detailed and well thought out this story is. I read all 32 chapters in a day (yeah, that's how good it is). And I am VERY disappointed that it has not been updated in so long...I guess that means you've given up on it. :( If there is ANY chance that you will EVER update it, PLEASE PLEASE DO. I am bookmarking it anyway! :)
1,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »