Reviews for The White Dog
Lover of the Blue chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
I know it has been forever since you have updated ANYTHING but I still felt it was necessary to state that you are an extremely talented writer and you should get back into it.
sammy chapter 32 . 1/17/2011
...i need huston to fix the circut malfunction its got goin on and get the ball rollin cause this fic is way to good to ley fall off the map...update plz...
Waterbender111 chapter 32 . 11/16/2010
Wow. I don't really know how to say what i feel into words. That was an amazing story ( i'm not sure if you plan to continue it, but please do!) I read this story in two days, absoultly loathing when i had to go to school and do my homework! This story made me amazingly happy.I actually laughed and squelled as i read. I never laugh while reading something. But you put a lot of emotion in this story and i even found myself tearing up. Your plot was very thought through and i love how you seemed to capture Inuyasha's character perfectly. You made Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship so sweet, as it should be!,it makes me smile even now. Please continue this story or even writing in general! Haha for not knowing what to say i did write a lot! Sorry! Great job!
Kit Fatale chapter 32 . 10/29/2010
So I started reading this fanfiction years ago... When I was in late middle school-early high school... And that's saying something being 20 now haha. But I felt the need to come back and re-read it. Partially in hope that it may have been updated a bit more... Unfortunately turns out you haven't gotten any farther then I read all those years ago. I really hope you are able to finish this fanfiction! It has always been my favorite inuyasha fanfiction and I think as long as I'm reading fanfiction I'll keep coming back in hopes that you have updated. I hope you take my review and the reviews of all your other fans into thought and are able to write more sometime soon!

Eagerly awaiting your next update

-kit
Farfollow chapter 32 . 9/9/2010
MRRRRRR. I decided to re-read one of the first major favorite fan fictions that I absolutely adored, and I feel in love all over again with it. I'm very saddened because it hasn't been updated in such a long, long time. (

I hope for the very best, and wish that you would update this epic piece of work sooner rather than later.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Wow, I'm only on chapter 3 and I gotta say that you are extremely talented. Everybody's perfectly IC, and the way you describe it-it's like someone put one of RT's manga pages in text form. You're very gifted.
Apakoha chapter 32 . 8/5/2010
Hey. I feel like I have so much to say here, so I'll just start rambling and hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say.

This was one of the first stories I'd read when I first came onto . It changed the way I'd thought about how one did stories. Not just fanfiction, but the skill of writing. Though at the time, I wouldn't have known what was so good about now, reading through it now, I have the words to describe what it meant to me.

Not only well put together, but well thought out, I never doubted how much you cared about the characters and where they ended up. Every chapter has something going on, something important happens, and that momentum is important. I've tried for a long time to figure out how to do that and I am not very good. This story is an inspiration.

You've managed to create a great opportunity for an incredibly satisfying take on the world of Inuyasha. A way of taking the characters seriously, and exploring all their potential. Admitting and paying homage to the brash and rough Inuyasha, but taking him in a direction that puts him on the path to a lord, and it never feels like you were changing him just because.

One of my favourite parts of this story is even just the research! You thinking about what it means that Inuyasha is half-dog, the physiological and psychological aspects of it... That's taking care, and you put it into the story in such a way that I just had to know more. Never quite knowing what you were going to implement next, or how? Great stuff.

And hey, I'm not trying to make you feel guilty or anything. I know what's like to let a story go and not feel the pull of the story anymore. I mean, I just got back into Inuyasha after years, trying to ignore that in my mind, it's still a "pre-teen girls story." All that.

So, I want to thank you for writing this. Thank you for taking the world and the characters seriously and showing your love for them like this. Thanks for putting so much thought into expanding Inuyasha's world, like Inuyasha's half-dog physiology and psychology, the culture and history of the inuyoukai and the wolves, all that. I know it's just writing stories - fanfiction, no less! - but it matters. It really matters.

This story has been in my heart and mind ever since I read it and I imagine it will stick there until I die.
Kira chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I love these stories:D
Kira chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Aren't there going to come a chapter 33?
Indygodusk chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
I decided to come back and reread this old favorite, and I'm glad I did. I still love it and find it very well written, humorous, dramatic, and romantic. I hope that some day you might dust off your old notes and continue it. I don't even care about continuity issues, I just want to know what you were planning to do with Kagome and the shard and Inuyasha's response to being the heir or not. Thank you so much for the fun!
sorrow chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
i love this! so good! i feel so sorry for shirokiba but inuyasha will make it better! I hope Inuyasha finds kagome soon and past whatever trap the old greedy dog is putting up. i hope u update someday soon (if you are still writing...hope you are)! by the way... PLEASE UPDATE!
deanna chapter 32 . 3/31/2010
hi becky,i know its been a long time since u have written any more chapters to this story, but hopefully u will decide to continue to write it eventually, ive read the entire thing in the past few days it was so good i didnt want to stop reading it
Demon chapter 32 . 3/25/2010
Why aren't you comtinueing this! How dare you leave it on a cliffy for 5(!) years! Please continue! I'm BEGGING (!) You!
rccastaner chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I love your story and have been following for over 6 years. I was wondering as to why the 5 year gap. Could you let me know if your done writing this story and someone else took over or something. I would really love to know. Please email me back.
Nekoi chapter 32 . 3/7/2010
I have to say, after re-reading his story for about the 5th time, I'm really starting to wonder if you'll ever finish...I love your writing style and the detail you put into your stories...and I do know how hard it can be to write with all of life's interferences...But I believe this is one story you NEED to finish. So please, if you could/would...I beg you...give this story the attention it deserves ad finish it. (All of us readers will be most certain to shower you with graditude if you do..._
1,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »