Reviews for Counts of Blood
Raved Thrad chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Twisted and entertaining. A wonderfully dark look at one of my favorite characters from childhood. Thank you for sharing.
kitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Kythorian chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Occasionally I come across some fic that I am just sure is the weirdest crossover I will ever find. Inevitably it ends up bring beaten out eventually...I really think this one might really keep that distinction.
Yirna chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
This was the strangest crossover I have ever read. It pulls off the Muppets' air (atmosphere? nostagia of childhood?), while being strikingly creepy. Well done.
deckman chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story, thank you for combining two TOTALLY different worlds in a way I never would have thought possible, AND for doing it well. Your grammar and spelling were very good, and your plotting and storytelling were also quite good. You managed to make the Count come alive for me, which is pretty good for a puppet! Kermit as a student of sorcery explains SO many things about the Muppets, too.
expiry 4.23 chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
I think you may have dismantled my brain, but it's okay, I don't have psych-stats today.

Loved it.
libco chapter 24 . 9/29/2011
This is just...sheer demented genius. I love the chapter headings. I love everything about this fic. And the muppet show/sesame street references. (GONZO!) Wonderful piece of work.
libco chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Fred! Awesome!
libco chapter 15 . 9/29/2011
Love the minions names!
Erisah Mae chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
Oh my god, this is the most unexpectedly awesome fic I've read in a while. Probably wins points for the most bizarre crossover too, but I really enjoyed this.

Nice one,

HighValour chapter 24 . 8/19/2011
Brilliant, would you consider doing a sequal. I'd love to see Buffy's reaction to meeting the Count
Imzadi chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
I'm sure any guy who read this would have fantasies about going through the Kama Sutra with Darla. This was quite good.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
I don't know whether to laugh or throw up! I think I'll laugh-it smells better!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
This does not sound like the Count we know and love-but this one is a real stitch (no pun intended!).
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm sorry I missed this story before, but it's got great potential. I'm looking forward to reading more.