Reviews for In a Moment of Weakness
Kuroi-cho-tsuki-shiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A really nice portrayal of hero worship, and insights into Rikichi's character. He's very well-developed here, considering how small a part he actually gets to play in the series.
een nihc chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Can't believe I missed this gem before this. I love how you interpret hero-worshipping in this story. I do feel sorry for Rikichi even though I hardly remember how he looks like in the series, but I feel even more sorry for Renji. The ending is very fitting.
abls chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
While I'm so happy at the implied, established relationship between Byakuya and Renji... I can't help but feel bad for Rikichi. :(
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I think this is the first fic I've seen where Rikichi isn't just a side-charatcer. This is very good, it's highly a believable summary of Rikichi's thoughts about Renji.

BTW, Does Byakuya actually love Renji or is it just some freaky kind of agreement between them? And is Rikichi trying to be like Byakuya because he thinks if he is Renji will want him one day? Cause that's how I interpreted it.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
(: Another good one-shot. -tags you- Keep writing.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was just amazing. I loved all the details in the story about such an unknown character. It obviously couldn't have been too easy. I really loved the end when he went to try and be like Byakuya. I LOVED it! XD
The Last Kitten chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Sugoi! That was really good, well written. I feel like it was good insight in to the mind of people who rely souly on others to show them how to be themselves. I think that many people who deify others, making them their “heroes”, have a tendency to forget that that person is still human. Great job!
Shinigami Sango chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
that was good and all...but what's with the yaoi

no offense but it's an overused pairing

but i won't get into that ranting

that was good though!
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
stalkerbunny chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This is a really interesting story and I'm not sure if I understood it correctly (but it wouldn't be as interesting if I did, of course).

Quite intense and even hot (and with such sparse description too), in a dark(ish) way...The fraying of Rikichi's beliefs is very stylishy depicted as well.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
amazing. how do you think of these things?

and even though i would have desperatley like for renji to remain rikichi's hero, cuz renji hardly gets that much glory, it made the story good.

its sad though T.T i dunno if many people look up to renji, and to lose one of them...

but i cant help it, i still love your writing
viciouscallisto chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
wow, this was a really good fic. i though it was sad but fitting how throughout the fic rikichi had this mantra of "renji is strong" but in the end can't really believe it as much as he once did. this was a very touching fic, i enjoyed reading it!
zoomboom chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
that one is really deep , I think I like it best -
MicrosoftWord chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
i really like this one.

please write more byakuya and renji fics? 8D
Koufukuron chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Great writing, as always - I enjoyed this piece. And it's rare to see anything regarding Rikichi (although he does play a pretty minor role in the series), but I think you did the hero-worship theme pretty well.