Reviews for Heart of a Hero
dracomilloy chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Please please please please pleaseupdate
Lmb111514 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Danny's life really sucks sometimes...:(
grinningshade chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I'm waiting still not seeing; So much potential in this. Would you mind terribly if I were to adopt this?
HalfafanD chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Awsome, please finish fast!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This is a really good story, i just wish that you would finish it. *sigh* i guess i won't be able to read the end. But this is still a really good story.
Leo112 chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
ohhh this aught-to-be good!

up date soon please!
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
MORE, MORE, MORE!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was good. I saw it all. Well done on explaining. The story wasn't half bad either. ;D
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
aww, it's not even at the good part yet! don't you think you should update? i mean, it has been a year. it's a good fic, and it'd be nice if it were finished, you know?
HopelessxRomanticx1993 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
I only have one thing to say *ahem ahem*:

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Um . . . Please. ) In case you didn't see it in the all cap letters, I'm really excited and I LOVE your story.

Keep updating! HR1993 signing out.
rika195 chapter 3 . 5/3/2007
hahahaa! that was awesome! This story is great! I can't wait to see what else you write. please update soon!

Wow. what will happen with the anti phantom rally?
DpFan chapter 3 . 4/15/2007
Great Story! Please,update soon! I just love all the dilemas and plot twists!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 3/31/2007
this is an interesting turn of events. lol, my mom 's curios at what i'm reading... :P

nice chappie though, hope you update soon,

brittney :D
magpie8spook chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
This is pretty much a great story. It just has that air of promise about it. I can't wait for the next chapter...and the next...I like how you focused a lot on Jack and Maddie. It gives us an insight into how they see the situation. You're evil with suspense. Great, excellent job. I can't wait to see more. Any idea how many chapters this will be?
The Midnight Phantomess chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
Haha, pretty good! Please update as soon as your schedule allows. :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »