Reviews for Would You Know My Name

Love it ;)

xoxo

Nat
Angelic Gemma chapter 12 . 1/8/2002
Very good, your an exellent writer. Just one thing, Buffy first saw Dawn in her bedroom not on a beach. But apart from that it was very cool.
serenitysea chapter 12 . 11/19/2001
Interesting twist. I didn't like the idea of Faith being evil though...maybe that's just cause I like Faith. But you definately have room for an epilogue...tie up some of the loose ends with Angel and Spike, ya know?
kimberline chapter 11 . 9/26/2001
Love it. I really love the F/S, and I hope it stays B/A.
Destiney chapter 11 . 9/10/2001
apparently all hope of B/S Is gone with the whole spike, Faith and the boinking but hey, not gonna die just yet, god i have to know what happens! *waits patently*
Destiney chapter 11 . 9/10/2001
Lilac Stardust chapter 10 . 9/7/2001
you rock chickie and this story has more than one review...lol...in any case keep writing.
Suzanne4 chapter 10 . 9/7/2001
Really getting into this. More please.
destiney chapter 9 . 7/23/2001
ok, i use die hard b/s shipper and yes still am 4ever but i wouldnt exactly die now if he ended up with Faith, more you RULE,
Suzanne4 chapter 9 . 7/20/2001
Oooooh nasty! Just love Faith, don't ya?
Tarribabe chapter 9 . 7/20/2001
This is a really great story. It is one of the best I've read so far. I like how Buffy can't remember anything about being the Slayer. Please continue soon.
MG chapter 7 . 7/15/2001
This is a very good story can't wait to read the rest of it. Please write more soon.
Spaceghostess chapter 7 . 7/14/2001
You're doing great, Auntie Aminal. I like the Scooby/Faith/Spike interaction. Looking forward to the next chapter.:-)
bobbert chapter 5 . 7/8/2001