Reviews for You really broke my heart
Animefreak Rin chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Please continue the story? I'll love you forever! lol
takuya chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
i like this story but feel sorry for naru-chan already
Airship89 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
As much as people say they hate cliff-hangers, they are what make the people come back for more. I like this fic so far. please update soon.
Aurora Rose chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
I'd be great if you kept writing more of this story! I would like to know how it ends (if it were to keep going)!
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE! It will make Mimeru happy!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Onegai, Please write more, you can't just leave it hanging like that. This story has a lot of potential. Awesome.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Great story!
Katara Uchiha chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
plz add more chapters *insert puppy dog eyes here*
Danni Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
that's so adorable i love sasnar but my other friends are like sasuke gropies so they hate it
blood nymph chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I'm pretty sure they weren't in their twenties...in fact after the time skip they were more around 15. But this is your fan fiction, so what ever. Oh yea, and Sai betrays Konoha because he was working for Orochimaru all along anyways, so I don't know why he's still there...
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
AH! Yes! Please continue this! I really like it and I think it'd be great if you developed it some more! I'd like to see how the story continues! Update soon!

Soi
rywaen chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
yes please continue!
babysukura619 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
aw... thats it?...i liked it alot.
Shiori dono chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
keep going! dont stop the story now! sasunaru forever!
mishka-chan chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
I would really like it if you added more it is so great. I just have to love it I would really love to see the friendship re- progress thank you for writing and posting

Have some cupcakes