Reviews for The Talk
I'm reading, enjoying, and then I have to literally stop reading and say out loud "mechanics oil should NOT go inside a humans body" and then I continue.
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I am so in love with Al's enthusiastic innocence while undressing his brother so Roy can fuck him.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Al's presence in the room and during the act was very interesting. While still awkward and weird, his help was also sort of cute in an abstract, brotherly-love kind of way. I liked it!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is just more proof that 3-somes (Did I spell that right? Sorry, I'm a horrible speller) are amazing.

Whew, Al sure seemed to know what he was doing. Roy was sweetly dominant. & Ed... was cutely uke. (Just the way he should be, lol)

Well, love the story. Definatly faving! :)
led zeppelin gal chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Jesus christ... Wow. 0.0 Hotness to the max! I am eternally grateful. Thanks, man!
taranoire chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh, God...I loved this. I feel weird saying that but it's true. (favorites)
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was so beautiful, and well written. I loved it from beginning, to middle, to near the end, to end. Great job! Instant favorite.
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I absolutley love this story!
FanFicLover14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh wow! Strange, yeah. UBER strnage, but somehow, I liked it a lot too. _
aylan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I don't know why, but I just felt so sad at the end and I wanted to cry. I mean I could actually feel the tears!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was great. Instant fave. xD
SurrealPagan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow, this story is well polished and just great, everything everyone else said on those reviews is true well except for the creepy part! Please write more.

Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Freaky, and awesome, and touching, and OMG. It's so good, but just so BAD. And I mean that in a good way.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Whoa, ho ho! Is that foreshadowing? Will there be a next chapter? Will Ed break up with Roy, after Al gets his body back? Or...will there be a naughty threesome? -giddy with excitement!-