Reviews for The Talk
I'm reading, enjoying, and then I have to literally stop reading and say out loud "mechanics oil should NOT go inside a humans body" and then I continue.
lluviabrillante chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I am so in love with Al's enthusiastic innocence while undressing his brother so Roy can fuck him.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Al's presence in the room and during the act was very interesting. While still awkward and weird, his help was also sort of cute in an abstract, brotherly-love kind of way. I liked it!
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is just more proof that 3-somes (Did I spell that right? Sorry, I'm a horrible speller) are amazing.

Whew, Al sure seemed to know what he was doing. Roy was sweetly dominant. & Ed... was cutely uke. (Just the way he should be, lol)

Well, love the story. Definatly faving! :)
led zeppelin gal chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Jesus christ... Wow. 0.0 Hotness to the max! I am eternally grateful. Thanks, man!
taranoire chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Oh, God...I loved this. I feel weird saying that but it's true. (favorites)
Kawaii Kisu chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was so beautiful, and well written. I loved it from beginning, to middle, to near the end, to end. Great job! Instant favorite.
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I absolutley love this story!
FanFicLover14 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
hot
Get Your Own Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Oh wow! Strange, yeah. UBER strnage, but somehow, I liked it a lot too. _
aylan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I don't know why, but I just felt so sad at the end and I wanted to cry. I mean I could actually feel the tears!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was great. Instant fave. xD
SurrealPagan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Wow, this story is well polished and just great, everything everyone else said on those reviews is true well except for the creepy part! Please write more.

_Surreal_
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Freaky, and awesome, and touching, and OMG. It's so good, but just so BAD. And I mean that in a good way.
ravemastaj chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Whoa, ho ho! Is that foreshadowing? Will there be a next chapter? Will Ed break up with Roy, after Al gets his body back? Or...will there be a naughty threesome? -giddy with excitement!-