Reviews for There's a First Time for Everything
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
I liked this a lot. In character, but fluffy enough to be enjoyable, and not horribly depressing like most Gelphie seems to be. Very good! :)
SiennaKnight chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
N'aww, that was cute :) There aren't enough Gelphie fics out there, so I'm glad you took the time to write one. This was so nice, I literally can't wipe the grin from my face. Great job!
1FictionFanatic1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Okay, Elphaba and Glinda were so perfect in this :)

Loved it!
Emerald-Tranquility chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Aw !

That was beautiful. xD

You're a brilliant writer.
SoNWill-x chapter 2 . 4/9/2008
Aww!

Brilliant story! I love Gelphie.

Glinda's adorable. Well done! x
dust-princess chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Exquisite.
FlushedFox chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
lol that was so funny! lol you did a good job!
bulale chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
ah this is so sweet. i think you have g(a)linda's character down ;). thanks for writting.
PsychoRyko chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
I like this, any chance of there being more?
theKRITIC chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Aw. Very lovely job.
Lynnicaec chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
very short. very in character. very sweet. very good story! great job!
CardboardCreative chapter 2 . 1/25/2007
Thank you, thank you - THANK YOU!

No dumb love professions, no unexplainable tears, not one line out of character, no PILLOW FIGHTS! Very bookish. Boring? Hardly.

There was no trace of fluff in it from what I could find, yet a short, sweet, to-the-point type of thing. You didn't get messy and branch off into talking about any goddamn relationships. When writers try to do that, you'll find they mostly fall short. Your style also seems very practiced, and very controlled - a good thing, I'd say. You can't write something along the lines of this without control.

Anyways, i liked it. 'Twas good.
mrh chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
Brilliant!
OnTheBrink chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
I have to say this was a very witty and sensitive story. I am offically a fan and hope there are many more Gelphie stories of yours in the future!
ImNotThatGirl chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
absolutely amazing story

i loved it :)

and im sad it had to end