Reviews for Do Monsters Dream?
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow it was deep I liked it to bad Arnold had to die. D-:
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 3/16
Its really nice and interesting. too bad it was just a one shot. Would've liked to read more.
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wow this story is really deep and i love it.
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
And here I sit, jaw slack, having walked into a trap that I knew would ensnare me.

This was GRAND. I thought I'd be able to predict what was going to happen, but everything caught me off guard. And I absolutely adore your attention to detail. From your descriptions of their dresses, to super tiny little things like Arnold searching for his glasses...and my favorite part (tiny as it was) was when Helga licks Rhonda's face, because there's blood there, but Arnold isn't sure if it's blood! That was the best! Oh! And...when Helga flips out on Rhonda! Oh, how I LOL'd! Nothing's better than a timultous vampiric girl/girl relationship...once again, I thin k I might be hooked (this is exactly why, on my survey mah-thingy for h_g, I said that I'm "almost exclusively het". Thanks for another great read.

-Pointy_O
Helga-n-football head chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
OMZ that was rad.

outta the park.

loved it.
anon chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Phew! That was something! I can't clearly think of how to rate it, so this time I won't give a score out of ten, sorry.

It had a great stream-of-consciousness sort of flow from Arnold's POV, very readible and with good imagery.

I was disappointed that you didn't have H&A know each other previously, even just a little bit, in order to show the realisation by Arnold of Helga's status... However, what you did was good, showing Helga's initially one-sided attraction to Arnold.

Rhonda must be jealous now that some random drunkard has attracted so much attention from her girlfriend, I hope you continue this fascinating AU you've created.