Reviews for Some Dangerous Liaisons
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 29 . 9/1/2013
This story makes me feel like I'm riding a rollercoaster with a blindfold on. Just when things are looking up, all of a sudden the situation gets worse then you believed it was in the beginning. I hope you continue to write
tella chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
that was fucking fantastic. i couldnt even breath. but please tell me you didnt forget it.
Property.of.a.DeadGirl4-25 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I read the title of this chapter, and had to review just to tell you that I heard that song in my head while I read it. The first time I read it.
Luvzeez!
K chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
Dayyuuum.

I- I... damn. I can honestly say that I'm glad you haven't updated anymore. I don't know if my heart could take anymore. I think I'll just move on and imagine that that they succeed in killing Harry and Draco, and they end up happy together in some afterlife.

I'm out.

Thank you for the AMAZING ride.
K chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Dumbledore?!

And I was JUST thinking a few chapters back like: "Where the FUCK is Dumbledore?! Why isn't HE handling all the shit that's been goin' down?!"

"In the nick of time" he says - da HELL it is!

... sorry... I'm calm now. I just needed to get that off my chest (cuz seriously Dumbles, SERIOUSLY). I deeply commend you for this story though. I haven't been this worked up for a fanfic in years - and this shit just keeps getting heavier and heavier.

You tiring me out... you- you're just tiring me out.
MzMilo chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
the twins...
Lilgreyblob chapter 29 . 4/28/2011
You are crazy and I love it.

Throughout this whole story, there were so many plot twists! Like WTH amount.

I didn't really like the noncon SnapeXHarry..I always liked Snape more as a mentor. Rofl.

How do you come up with such an amazing plot line? I was

wondering if you were going to include Voldemort!

The pill thing was genius. Hate Ginny even more though. She's so..(wait for it..wait for it..) stupid! Owells, I guess her doing whatever she does helps the plot build up. I can't believe she was about to trade Harry's Firebolt and invisi cloak. That was horrible. I'm glad she was refused that. Ick.

I noticed the first few chapters were very short. I love how you write so much more now. LOL.

The beginning was so much more less dramatic.

Harry at a club, playing some dare game.. LOL. Missed those simple times..

You literally included all of the characters in this fic..

You crazy person.

Well, I'm probably missing so many details I wanted to comment on.. but..

Why Blaiseee? D:..I found out I am a huge Blaise fan..

Oh yeah! Those scenes at the Quidditch pitch between Harry and Draco were.. awesome! Loved the shower scene.. harharhar. Your fic made me love Harry on top. Which is really really weird.

I also love the part where they were denying their feelings for each other, in that scene in some tower.

Your fic also made me stay up all night. I have a very weird sleeping schedule because of your story. LOL. I pulled an all nighter.. Damn.

I love how you portray everything. LOL. Damn, I am obsessed. What have you done to me?

LOL. I have to say the drama is.. soo..damn painful. I felt my heart wrench many times. I might get a heart attack. You should add that to your warnings.. *cough* I can just see it. "Warning: Reading may cause symptoms such as heart attack, stroke, heart pain, heart failure, brain pain, brain failure, lack of productivity, lack of sleep, depression, severe mood swings, nausea-"..

I'm really glad that the relationship between Hermione and Ron are looking up.. I really like them as a couple.

It's a shame that Justin died.. Just kidding! *cackles evilly* I didn't like him very much, ehh, he's better than Ginny. Very brave for a Hufflepuff.~

I love how Hermione just sauntered her way into the Slytherin dorms, threatening to cut off everyone's balls. Bwuahahah!

I wish Pansy would form a truce with Hermione instead of Ginny. I always thought Pansy and Hermione would be a very strong pairing..

How much more dramatic can that dorm war get?

I'm just wondering how you manage to incorporate all the characters, their evil plots and whatnot, into one full out brawl. Do you have notes? Or do you just let your mind wander while you write? :O.

Well, anyways, thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us! I'm awaiting your next update!~ Keep up the awesome work!~ This story is definitely a favorite. .
TRIC4R chapter 29 . 2/9/2011
Hi loving the story...but are you still plan to finish it or are you abandoning it? llet me know pls
darksidhe42 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Holy Shit! I'm in love with Celeste! I don't usually care for Monty Hall shopkeepers, but... Wow.
Moxxi chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I LIKE YOUR USE OF ALLITERATION.

I just... reaaaally appreciated it. Wanted you to know. Happy writing!
zissy chapter 29 . 1/21/2010
i bet some readers would like this story to continue :)
TheMoon'sSon chapter 29 . 1/1/2010
i love this story so much. cant wait for the next chapter.
nightxworldx chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
omg i love this story

it is absolutely crazy every single character in this story is nuts and i love it ! lol

i read this all in 1 day i couldnt leave the computer !

please update soon :)
Darkcurio chapter 29 . 12/3/2009
I honestly wish i never came across this story, never mind read it. you see, it is everything i could ever want in a hpslash fic, and as such, i dont think i can read any others anymore. i've always been a huge fan of dark!harry, and this takes the cake as far as including that but also having him remain in character somewhat! please please please finish this story!
theiceprince chapter 29 . 10/26/2009
please... just one more chapter would be awesome. i've never stayed interested in a fic for this long before... i need to know what happens lol. freaking awesme story!