Reviews for Short Circuit
Vadercat chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
Great story except this sentence didn't make sense. "He missed as her tiny feet tiptoed to gain better access to his lips." Did you mean to say hips? Because why would she want to put her feet in his lips?
sagey chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
now this I would have loved seen played out on screen..I have read it lots of times but love it always

thanks o much

so much love and tenderness and caring..

hugs
Summersurf chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
hahaha, the ending made me laugh. What a nice fic! Really romantic!
APFW chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
You have to add chapters to this, please!
Asugar chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Fabulous end. Great job. Thanks for sharing this.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I think...*thunk*...I'm ROTFG-asping. Wow!
Ryan C. Charles chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I really liked the blend of science and romance in this fic. I thought the story flowed nicely and the imagery was fantastic. The science, btw, blew my away.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I am SO going to use Teylas comment on wrestling aginst my brother! GOOK WORK!
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Yippess... so did not expect that... I loved the title... it makes no sense at first but at the end... awesome!

Seriously Camy, you've outdone yourself on this.
ErinM chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Yay! :-)
Nick 0208 Ldn chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*Holds up 10 card*

Pressed all the right J/T buttons.

I was a little disappointed at the end though, because it ended, which us unacceptable you hear me? What you doing taht for? HA

I must be too greedy.

Just great Camy.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Camy, that was AWESOME. Finish more fics - LOL - we need all we can get.

Cyn
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Loved the length of this and entertaining as well.
Nytel chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I loved it!

I remember reading a few chapters of one of your first fics and I must say that your writing has progressed so much since then. :) Aren't you glad you didn't give up on it?

I thought you had the characterizations down very well, especially at the beginning. The team banter was very good, and very believable.

You're really good at writing action too. I always find it more difficult, but I think you did a great job. I totally got sucked into the story, which is always a good thing. ;)

This was great. *hugs*
White-Tiger123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Loved it! I thought it was very sweet! Thank you very much for sharing!