Reviews for Second chance
Kim Jung Imani chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Okay I don't want you to think I was copying you, but I do have a story called Reunited that is similar to this. I love your story though!
OtakuOokami220 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
how awesome!
Ilovemydad chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I loved it. Jetara are my favorite couple. Why did they have to kill him off?
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
great one-shot!

-anon goddess ;)
Twilightgirl2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
that was soo cute i totally love the fact that jet was crying at his parents graves. but it would have been really cool if you made jet attack katara but that's just me
Cedric Cadogan chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
This was lovely. It fitted their characters really well. I'm a Jetara shipper. Please write more!

Cheero
HideTheDecay chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
AW! It's refreshingly original! I LOVE IT! Great job!
Narcissa Montparnasse chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
[sob]. BEAUTIFUL! just so beautiful. now if only that was the pairing in the show...
Jet's-GirlFriend chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
YEAH BOY!

i like how i'm spending my thanksgiving reading your stories! ahahah!

yeah man you rock at right jetaras

don't stop writin' em cause they're AWSOME

peace out
summerluck2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Everybody say, "AW!" This is absolutely awesomely sweet! I love it!
Peacefulz chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Nice! It shows Jet in a human light, not many people do that. Sadly I missed Lake Laogai, but hey the should air it again. Well anyway I think is this a origanal idea. Good job! I admire people who can put their ideas into short stories (I lack that..) Keep up the good work!

~ Lexa ~
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Yeah, that suprised me the most - Jet's feelings for Katara.

So was this after 'Jet' but before 'Lake Laogai'?

Help me with the timeline here.

Love the Longerbee too! Meep!
amber128 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Thank you for writing this!

Even though I favor a Zuko/Katara relashionship, after seeing Lake Laogai, I couldn't help but like Jet a whole lot more. Seeing how he's honestly changed, and how he did care for Katara, made me like the idea of them being together, if only for a little while. After all, there can be more than one cannon pairing for Katara (Sokka's had two big relationships so far). And if no pairings happen, I wouldn't mind either-I just like the show (I don't go phyco over different pairings).

Also, there is a serious lack of Jet/Katara fan-made stuff as of now (in comparison to other pairings). This is a great addition to fan-stuff for the pairing.

And I rly like ur writing style! Great work!