Reviews for Let Love In
brokenangelwings16 chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
plz keep writing
xxGrAcExx chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
what a sweet story! i generally dont really like reading stories where Ron rejects Harry's relationship, which makes this story 5 times better! this is a really sweet story-i love how Draco defies everyone without a thought. and just for Harry! hope you update soon! even if it has been 5 years...
devels angels chapter 13 . 11/13/2010
love its so fare please update this story asap
yukino89 chapter 13 . 9/3/2009
it good and cute
pichu10176 chapter 13 . 12/15/2008
...in chapter 12 u were worried that ppl will be pissed if u dont update in a week but u havent updated in...2 yrs (give or take a few weeks).. WATS UP WITH THAT? the stroy btw is very cute. i went awwe over here and there... -. update soon plz.
lilben89 chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
omg i love you're story. i hope you update soon! i love harry and draco. they are so adorable!
Ilamay chapter 13 . 9/26/2008
I like it! It's a very interesting twist of the original one. Thanks for writing it. I hope you update soon. :)
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 3 . 9/3/2008
i am rereading this story for fun and I saw a mistake I must have missed last time. you put draco's age as sixteen. he should only be fourteen or fifteen since he is going into his fifth year with harry. anyways I hope you update this story soon. ja ne _
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
omg... omg... omg...! update please!
Duzen Broken DreamZ chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
WOW! If i was to give out an award, i'd give this chapter "THE SEXIEST SLASH FIRST CHAPTER EVER AWARD" lol

Duh-AM! heehee

love it! ::squeals in delight::
eurogirl14 chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
LOVE IT! harry and draco are so meant for each other. theyre so cute together! love the story!
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
love it!
KaiPhoenix chapter 13 . 8/23/2007
*smirks*...i think my favorite parts in this fic might just be when Draco and Severus argued over Harry and when Ron punched Seamus in the nose...I love the whole thing, but so far, those parts make me feel all wram inside...
DramaQueen1193 chapter 13 . 7/22/2007
Please update soon! This story is freakin awesome!
Limit chapter 13 . 7/16/2007
great fic! i love it!

i love your portreyal of Draco, simply because he's slightly possessive and protective and it's cute. harry is adorable and you managed to draw them together so well.

i wait eagerly for the next chapter!

Limit