Reviews for Ghost of a Ghost
alwaysmyoriginalsin chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Love the fic! The image of Gin appearing next to Rangiku was both creepy and fascinating to read. Great work!
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I sort of like the pairing Rangiku x Gin, though Gin does creep me out. *shudders* I think you did a good job of showing Rangiku's feelings here. You said the assignment was a challenge. Well, then you're really good at meeting challenges.
Painted Sunrise chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Simply well done.

- Painted Sunrise
thetemptedangel chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I really do love your writing... wow, i wonder where you get your inspiration! no wonder you're a real author!
Sapphire of Autumn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
This is so good!1 I luv ginxran fics and this one is REALLY good. I like that part when "gin" appears. The atmosphere was perfect. to my favs it goes!
HeArTsAnDLeMoNs chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
weh! that was so nice!
Warg chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Hey.. I told myself that the last one was the last one.. i need to get moving, lots to do, but no luck.. i even dragged a friend of mine over.. haha, i'm sure u don't mind.

Once more i'm unable to do your fic justice in this review.

A little creepy this, but in the best possible way.

Interesting dynamics to have picked up on.. i wonder how much more could have been made of this.. i mean.. umm nevermind.

AWESOME work.. but that's to be expected.. _

Sake Gin and Rangiku.. a winning combination *insert cheesy grin* :P

hehe

White Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I know I've already reviewed this on LJ, but I want to review it again!

IO'm not sure if I said this before but it's like the new OP, where I think he's sneaked up behind her and hugged her. Really freaky but kind nice too.

And scary. Did I mention that?

Anyway, this reminds me of that image, Rangiku crying and Gin coming up behind her and hugging her and being freaky.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I must say, this is one of nicer Bleach fics I've read. I'm also particularly interested in Gin and Rangiku's relationship. Made my heart ache when Gin apologized to her during the final battle with Aizen. There's so many things that need to be resolved between them, and I really want to know more. Thanks for this story. _
Psycho Demon-Witch chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Aww, that was so sad!

Gin is one of the best characters in the series, but he's one you know is gonna die at some point (sniff) she doesn't want him to die...

Anyway, that was a really good story.
Hebi-san chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Great little fic, you've really managed to get a whole lot of emotion in there without letting it go mushy. And I also like the fact that you let Rangiku be mad at Gin for real rather than just hurt and sad- I think that if I were in here shoes I'd have reacted much the same way. About wanting to kill the bastard... at least for a while