Reviews for Contingency Plan
superlc529 chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
This is one of my most favorite Smallville/Clois stories. I just re-read the whole thing again to get my Smallville fix. Your writing is amazing and I could hear and see everybody in my mind's eye quite clearly. Thank you for writing such a phenomenal Clois story. It really is a favorite. And I can't believe I never reviewed this gem. This was a long overdue review. LOVE it so much.

Clois Forever!
sakuraloh chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
i like the story need more chapters...
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Loved it. Wishing 4 sequal
smallvillegirl004 chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
LOVED IT!
gilo chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
great story :)

and :( about Raya i liked how you wrote her, especially how she just took everything lois said at face value and accepted it :P i totally get why you did it, but i would have loved to see more of her she was amusing :P

and sucks that you finished it there, it was a good ending i just wish you would go on to write more ;) but either way it was a great story and i enjoyed it, especially how chloe shut lana down a little :)i always did think they made clark a bit too eager with lana and dragged that whole thing on a little too much.
Sakura123 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Ah, yes, I forgot how much I disliked Smallville's disembodied Jor-El (even more so since you can't hit him for his distilled line of thinking); I understand the logic behind his actions, yes, but sheesh. Ask a girl first, man.

Otherwise, I liked the scenario presented in the narrative very much; I like how you had the characters handle it, even moreso within their interactions with each other. Very believable, especially for a story of this length.

Kudos to you,

Sakura123
GottaLoveThis chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
I rarely say this...but...I wish this story was longer! Excellent story! Somewhere around chapters 2 and 3 I could've used an extra chapter or two. But overall, it was so good.
Kat chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
This is a fantastic story. I have a giddy love of family fics as it is, and you managed to write one that was in character, avoiding obvious cliches that so many similar stories fall under. The epilogue is also wonderful, you've managed to end the story on a perfect note, providing closure but showing that Lois and Clark still have many adventures ahead of them!

I appriciate you not making Chloe too bitchy as well, many Clois fics I've read do this, and I adore the girls equally so thank you for doing her justice. Good luck in your future writing/real life escapades and thank you again for a lovely story.
mangers chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I loved this story :)
bluemoon255 chapter 5 . 2/1/2011
loved this story. pls write a sequel
depper57 chapter 5 . 10/26/2010
Loved it! So much so that I am 30 minutes late for work and have to drive 30 mins to get there. Great job!
Lindsey lane Kent chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
I loved this story ... Feels incomplete though
Raven3182 chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Great Story! Besides a few typos, it is very well written and a joy to read. I loved all the character interactions; I think you nailed just about everyone. I have to say that the epilogue was my favorite part; after the main plot was resolved, it was nice to see some of the other characters' reactions. The Lana, Lex, Lois and Clark interaction was great. Great job! Thanks for writing!
Lily1986 chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
I'd love to read a deleted scene of Clark playing paintball with the General lmao! Great story! I like the idea of Jor-El impregnating Lois to keep the legacy. It's very clever.
Antman1987 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
i want A sequel loved the story