Reviews for Love Me
stellaandbrandon chapter 8 . 9/27
This is an forbidden love,so exciting
stellaandbrandon chapter 4 . 9/27
(Gasp)this is so shocking
anon chapter 1 . 9/5
im intrigued
Guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
pleeeeaaaassssee rebirth
mayin chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i will always love your story even though if their are boring i will still love it bye gotta go have a great summer bye
CountryGirl27 chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
I can't believe Bran was dating Bloom instead of Stel, Stel and Sky were single and that Sky had a crush on Stel. Never saw Bran or Stel as the cheating and backstabbing type. OMFG I cant believe Stel died.
candycane chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
beautiful! simply beautiful! what an epic story. keep it up dear
candycane chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
OMG! Why did u have to do this. I seriously cried! only for 2 seconds, but thats besides the point! I cried! anyways. Great story. love it! write more
liz chapter 12 . 5/17/2014
sad story
Alison Nan chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Bloom and Brandon are dating I think and Stella has a huge crush on Brandon. Brandon thought Stella more of a friend than a girlfriend. Sky likes Stella a lot but Stella saw Sky more of a friend than a boyfriend. At the end of the chapter I think Brandon might like Stella. Maybe Sky will like Bloom like in the real episodes.
ms.sun shine chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Why did she have too die? Plzzz make more chapters! LOVE this Chapter!$! ;-)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
I want to ask you a question please try to answerthi question why did stella die first?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Completely interesting please continue
Brittany105 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
I love Bloom. And I'm glad she came back with Sky. But Bloom is a fairy. Can you please make her heal her BFF? And let Brandon and Stella have a happy ending with Bloom and Sky? Thanks if you do it!