Reviews for Caught Up In You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awwww...so so very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Awesome take on the scene. Exactly how I imagined it to take place!
coolio chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
awesome and a god ending line
teejplease chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Perfect ending for such a lovely anecdote. Bruce constantly wears this stoic veneer that makes him seem unsurprised by everything around him - this completely uprooted that image by showing that he can be like every other man, falling at the feet and worshipping of a statuesque, gorgeous woman. This made me smile.
jfjgjfjv chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AW!How sweet!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aw.. that's so sweet

awesome oneshot!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
oh just wow- so good- such a great ship i love BMWW fiucs- great fic
bmwwromancefangirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This is so sweet! I think as a follow-up, you should write about Diana's perspective!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
This is perfect. I was reading through all your lovely fics and I realized just how many I hadn't read or reviewed yet.

Anyway, I love how you captured Bruce's thought process.

Wondy and Bats are too adorable!

Now I want to rewatch 'Secret Origins'!
librastar chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
very well written indeed..i enjoyed it! )
Monito chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
aw bruce is such a sweetheart
Icha chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Huah!

I almost cried reading this! The last lines hit me so:

Summer Wine, so sorry that I haven't read other installments. I can't believe how choked I am now with my deadlines. Still, this one shot is TOO BEAUTIFUL to pass!

Hugs!
SarahC4321 chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Fantastic...as always. I love your work, and I don't think I can tell you that enough. I look forward to reviewing for you soon.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
o me likey! lol, that's so typical Flash...but who could blame him? lol, I love Bats! He's so funny sometimes...and sadly he could do nothin about that battle...and it was out of his comfort zone to not be able to do anything! lol...anywyas, GREAT story...I loved it...and i liked the ending: 'At that moment, i only knew that she was beautiful. Her name was Diana.' lol, LOVED IT! GREAT job and I can't wait till tomorrow! -Jen
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
This is the only episode my kids have and we actually watched it last week. I thought of you and was waiting for a story like this. THank you for writing one so beautifully.