Reviews for The Birth of a Son
Silver Dragon 2488 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
*sniffle* poor Sesshy-chan... *sobb* I liked this, it gave so much insight and all... Now I feel sad for Sesshy-chan... :(
Make everything happy.
_~
Ja.
lilanimefan1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
VERY GOOD! PLEASE update!
BakaNeko-Chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
Spiffy story. It was super cool.
sol-li chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
A really beautiful story. Gorgeous - detailed writing, nice cameos of characters from "White Dog," and good background information fof Sesshomaru. Keep up the good work.
arkynox chapter 1 . 11/13/2003

Superb!

Great!

Hehe...you get the point. _
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Aw! This was so good! I really liked it a lot!
Kurakura008 chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was so good!
Crazy Irish Lass chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Hey this is great, I've been reading all these, and I love how you show another side to Sesshoumaru that's never shown in the Manga and Anime. Keep going, your doing very well, and I lovew the orignality. (hope i spelled that right)
HyperFerret chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
very well written : )
Amreld chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I like it. I read the white dog. Actually, the white dog was the first fan fiction that I ever read. I liked that one and I like this one. Update soon.
Michelle Micky chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
What a beautifully written story- no history on Sesshomaru's past. I wish you'd continue it or a sequal.
Ramen chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
poor sesshomaru. i feel his pain. i too know what it feels like to be second best in the family. *sniff,sniff* that's why he's my fav character from Inuyasha.
Soul Refrain chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
One word. MORE!
Squall's girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
HEY! Wait a minute! Is that really the end? It can't be! It's unatural! There's way too much story plot for this to be a one shot! a Great chatper like this needs to be continued, PLEASE continue this. This beautfully written fic deserves to be continued. My poor Sesshoumaru! Thats so sad! Anyhoo, a great and beautfully written chapter. I can only hope that you decide to continue this fic, even if it has been two years since you've written it
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »