Reviews for The Birth of a Son
Taste like Special chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
That was good

i have read all of The White Dog...

well as much as you put out (LOL)

Special Squirrel
Youkai Inuyasha chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
This is a really good story, and I loved it. No grammar errors were made, and the sentences were constructed flawlessly. You did a very good job here!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
It's so sad and sweet...poor little Sesshomaru...*sniff*. Inu-yasha sure sounds like a cute little baby _
SilverStarWing chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
When are you going to update The White Dog? It's been over a year, but you've updated other stories... can u at least put in a authors note letting us know what's going with the story? Thanks.
Natt chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow, this is great! I also love your other story, The withe dog, it's fantastic! But, please, finish it! Will you do it? I hope you do! I'm just learning english, so I'm not very good at writing it, but I'm a lot better at reading it, and I truly think your story is exellent!
Chri chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I just noticed this side fic.

I love how you integrate Sesshoumaru in the fic "The white Dog", and this side-story does a wonderfull job to add another layer (or more) to the complex character of Sesshoumaru.

I will read your other sidefic right now :)
Achika-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
poor Sesshomaru!
Wingstar23 chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
wow loved this fic. especially how you described sesshomaru and his relationship with his mother. keep it up.

Ludacris chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
This is such a compelling story. After this I'm reading the White Dog. I can't wait to read that.
cnegurochka chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
This is REEEAAALLLLYYY good!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Aw! poor Sesshoumaru, feeling so left out like that! ;_; i hate that feeling, it gets to me a lot at times... (sniffle)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »