Reviews for The Birth of a Son
rei chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
awesome! this is such a kewl side story! i love the way that sesshoumaru is in this fic! kawaii deshou!
Kells chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
d000000000000d i never actualy reviewed this one... and i've read it like twenty times, ah well here goes, KAWAII NO DA! you need to put how old sess is... hard to tell... I'd figure somewhere between 15-20... heh... um... any... way... like... write more stuffs...well...this is... finished but... not... TWD...yea... o.o;;
chibikeeper chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Wow. Wonderful! Definitely wonderful! This story has made it to my favorites list!
NoName2014 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Very nice. Poor Sesshomaru. A very plausible beginning of Sesshomaru's animosity toward Inu Yasha. Great job!
Katt1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
OOOOOOOOHHHHH! I LOVE the story! Can't wait to read the other stories!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Wooooo. Very, very good; I particularly liked the characterization of the different clans of dog-demons. Excellent attention to detail- this is gonna be a great series of stories! Mucho thankees...
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
READ IT PEOPLE! Her site is not onle an awesome achievement..it also has the best fiction I've read in awhile! Thanx Becky again for posting your work here _-AC
Biliousneko chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
wow... that was great! I really need to read the story that this goes along with.. (forget the name... "White dog" something like that?) but it's soo long! I'll do it later this summer when I have some more time. - wow! (And I was actually proud of "A Simple Tale...") this blows my works out of the water! please, keep writing! -
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5