Reviews for Battle of the Century
LunaTheBlackWolf chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
Plz plz PLZ start the third one! The suspense is killing me!
Squirrel Stone chapter 12 . 10/8/2009
Ah! Write the next one already!

Please?

-Max
VioletWho chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
When are you ging to write the next story? it looks really good. this one was to and so was the other one
LvndrRsThrn chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
DrWhoFan10 chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
OH... WOW! cant wait! continue asap!:) ;) :P ;P :D ;D YAY YAY YAY!
phantomphriend chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
I hate you! JK I love you, it's just this was SO Cliffy, I cannot WAIT! Hurry up! AND DO IT!
RedRoseRebel chapter 12 . 1/7/2007
very suspenseful! please post the first chapter soon! :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 12 . 1/5/2007
OMG I CAN'T WAIT
RedRoseRebel chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
Sequel sequel sequel!
phantomphriend chapter 11 . 12/23/2006
WOW! Really good! DO A 3rd one! I would REALLY like to see it!
DrWhoFan10 chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
This is for chapter 11(did u deleat the chapter and then repost it?). u like Danny Phantom dont u? *hands DP plushie* if so here for a job well done! continue asap!:) ;) :P ;P :D ;D

P.S. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
RedRoseRebel chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
That was so sad I almost cried!
FernClaw chapter 10 . 12/5/2006
FC: You cruel person! -sobs- Poor Lily...

Fern and Mira: You're calling her cruel!

Faia: Guys, she's killing her character. Not making her blind -gestures to Mira- or putting them through a insane depression -gestures to Fern-

FC: Faia proves da point.
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 11 . 12/3/2006
0_0 She's dead...Wait, maybe she's not, yes, no, yes...Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait another chapter to find out what happens. I mean, everyone else is dead, why not one more? :P

Good old Desiree, I feel sorry for her sometimes. That's got to be the worst power ever to have. But that scene was kind of a nice tiny humor moment to break up the drama a bit.

As far as the notice goes, the Mary Sue thing has been going on for a long time. I'm really not too worried about it, even though I have a next gen fic of my own. Everyone has their opinion. Let the people who actually take time to read and review be the judges for each indivisual fic. Bluemoonalto has a forum to discuss such things and I found that helpful to talk about it there.

Putting aside all seriousness, great chapter! I liked the part with evil Danny the most I think. I've always wanted to write about what would happen if he met Danny's kids. That has so much potential to be a very angsty one shot.

Later!

-UR :-)
phantomphriend chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
WOW! I already reviewed ch11 once, so I'm doing it in this chapter now! Really good! WRITE CHAPTER 12 ASAP!