Reviews for Dog Food
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Haha, the tacos!
Catty chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
You're such a great writer! PRAISE THE WHITE DOG! _

You should write a one-shot about the time Inuyasha got in a fight with Kagome and gone off the pout in a tree, forgetting WHAT DAY IT WAS. (referred to in chapter 4)

poor Inu... that must've killed his pride. ("I'd rather stay up here than let you weaklings help me!" "Is that right...? You wanna stay up there in the dark all night? Go ahead." "..."
juncici chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
And here is irony for you: Japanese people eat dogs. And so do Koreans. And the Chinese.

Great story.

Know I know why your username's so familiar. I read this back when I was still 11. XD;;
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
LOL! Very cute and funny! I rather enjoyed this little ficlet! Off the top of my head, I can't even give anything constructive in criticism! Very nice job and thank you for the great read.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very funny!
Shiro Inu White Dog chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
That was great! And very, very funny, I mean, REALLY FUNNY! I'm sorry, I don't usually do reviews, I haven't even worked up the courage(or the time)to write my own fanfic, so I'm really not good at talking online. Have I written too much? Am I babbleing? OH NO! I am aren't I? SHUT UP,Shiro,just SHUT UP!
TurquoisePanda chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
HAHAHA! I was laughing so hard! This is so funny! I could totally picture InuYaha's eyes being something like this: o_0"

HAHAHA! Great job!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh that was MEAN, K'gome. Very mean.
Hmm chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
*cough* Actually, not Mexicans. You get a mexican taco and you bet your ass it's iguana. We don't eat dogs, only as a last resort.

Koreans, like my friend on the other hand...
Jaime Snyder chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
lol! That was cool! lmao!

Inuyasha: No it wasn't! That was mean!

Me: Little Inu is such a wimp...

Inuyasha: Nan de sute? (What did you say?)

Me: Nothing! _' anyway, we're off to go read more of your stories!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
_
Aithie chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
o_o funni! a little happi-go-lucki stori to brighten ani-one's dae...sorri, have an aversion to "y" (ouch that just hurts to write) todae! so now u think i'm reali weird or something! i'm sorri!
snowy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006