Reviews for Dog Food
SenshiKino chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
That was cute. I read TWD not long ago. My cosplay partner insisted I read it. I read her print out and was very impressed with the writting syle and format. Well anyway some Koreans still eat dog meat. It is called "Kagoogi." (not sure on the spelling) Well my friend and I use Kagoogi, quite a bit when we joke in out Inu Yasha endevers... My friend cosplays Kagome and I cosplay Inu Yasha. She irl has quite a bitting fetish... so as she chomped on my arm as I wore my costume, I glared at her and retorted, "I'm not kagoogi..." Anyway keep up the good work! n.n
Jessica Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Short yet humurous. I like! On to 'The White Dog'. _
Qem chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I got the joke o.O;; Poor ole Inuyasha. *also see's him being chased by spears* XD I thought it was funny. V.v.v cute :)
Yuko Shiya chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
AWESOME!
c.e chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
um...I really don't think Mexicans eat dog meat. I'm as Mexican as you can get and the thought really makes me ill. Maybe further south of the border. Well any ways I have read TWD and all of your side stories and must say you are very gifted. Please update soon.
Heavensent message chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT SO FUNNY!
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*cracks up* HAH! That's AWESOME...Aaw, poor 'Yasha. Silly boy. This was GREATNESS.
TouchFire03 chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
oh gosh... oh gosh! my god that was funny! i liked that. I wonder... does InuYasha ever taste his food?
Suaru chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I get it, I get it! That was funny! I really liked it! Please update the White Dog...it's a great fic...please update!

Suaru
tankbbg chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
WoAH! I'm sorry, Mexicans don't eat DOG! Don;t say that! It's the chinese that eat it more than us! Please! Get your facts right!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Loved it! Please keep writing fiction!
Simi chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
hehehehe that was really really good, funny and clever! hehehehe hot dogs! heehee lol poor inuyasha! anything 4 entertainment :P
shaid chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Cute... Poor Inuyasha. BTW, my friend had been living in Korea untill recently (he was teaching English as a second Language there) and a few months back he IMed me saying he had disturbing news.

Apparently dog doesn't taste half bad.

But after I claimed that he'd eaten Inuyasha and that Lassie must be next, he also told me taht he'd been quite disturbed by the experience and was not planning on repeating it.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was EXCELLENT! _ SO...when are you gonna update The White Dog? :D
luckykittykagome chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
. that was funny and yes i got the joke at the end, oh kagome you are just too cruel! .
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »