Reviews for Dog Food
Kayomie chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Lol! I love it! It's soo funny!
kagome1915 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
hey u gtta finis the wite dog ive waited for at leas four months now andi need 2 no wut happens!
Thief of Baghdad chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
lol! thats great! go becky!
Sesshoumaru King of Antarctica chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
they eat dogs and cats in china. I personally dont see the problem with it, and why everyone freaks out when they hear it. (Hell, all the dogs in the thirties were used as food, it was the depression) I thought this was cute, and i liked ths joke in the end. _
sol-li chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Very cute little one-shot. :) Poor Inuyasha
viridian magpie chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
I was told that you wrote excellent fics.
They were right.
rofl. this is so abso-bloody-lutely hilarious. Go Becky! LOLOL
Inulover1980 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I love it itz great... Oh by the way when are you going to update the white dog?
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
LOL! I Loved it! Great chapter!
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
This was very funny! And I did get the joke at the end, very good!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Ha! This was pretty funny! Short, but funny! I might read "The White Dog" later. Yeah. Anyway, I have to get working on those twenty-something Inuyasha fanfictions I am constantly writing. Ja ne!
Ashra chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
hey there! i was reading both fanfics 'the white dog' and 'dog food'

when are you coming back?

cause you are coming back, arent you?

this oneshot is very funny, but im confused you see, im mexican and we DONT eat dogs, but i can say that asian people do [and they eat cats, rats and other kind of animals...]

But maybe in some places of my country where are descendients of ancient culture they could eat dogs, but right now i dont remember anyone!

well, come back and finish the fanfic pls!
kitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
ilovethis story
Cait Beepo chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
I couldn't stop laughing! GOOD JOB! I love the White Dog, so this work. Dog jokes rock! LONG LIVE YOU!

-Cait, happily eatting a hotdog herself-
Rinneh chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I heard that the Chinese eat dog and cat it is sad any way it is funny as hell don't mind my cursing bla bla bla short summary it is cute
Shipshoumaru chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
YAY... I like the mean Kagome. Someone needs to pick at Inuyasha every now and then. _
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »