Reviews for Dog Food
melanie chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
hehe... good one! Great short story and none of them are OOC
ariana deraltenot signed in chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
That was funny. Thanks for making me laugh. *Goes back to reading White Dog*
Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
LOL! Thats silly ** It makes me wanna draw it but... I'm lazy .
Kodorachan chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
*giggles like the crackpot she is* Heheh..luved posilutely luved it! Great story _
ladyeclectic chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
*ROFLMAO* Oooh, I *loved* the ending! Absolutely hilarious, great job with this fic. :) I wonder if you'd ever consider doing a fic about the taco incident. *lol*
The Lady Galadriel chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Even though I am a vegetarian ::munches on a carrot:: this was a cute story _. I can just imagine the looks on Inu Yasha's face when Kagome told him they were eating and if he got chased by 'hunger-crazed aboriginals'. Maybe you should write another ...'Inu Yasha and the Hunger-crazed Aboriginals'!
Hi Yokai chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
::Laughs hystericaly:: Oh, that's a good one.
the Red Nothing chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I love it! FAVE!
Demonica2 chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
BWAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAA! ::falls back in chair, evil laughter dies to stupid-sounding histaric giggling::
M-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
VERY funny idea! I can just see the shocked expression on Inuyasha's face at that last line! O.O Heheheheheheeee...
Ysabet chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
Snort! That was just lovely... I wonder what our Favorite Dogboy would think of Toad-In-The-Hole, Pigs-in-Blankets, and Shepherd Pie? I just loved this... I particularly liked your attention to detail. Many thanks!
Jess chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I have one thing to say, and since it is hard to express in English, i'll put it in my native Mandarin...

Hau Kuh-Lien duh Inu-yasha!

I know I'm pathetic.
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
YOU CAME YOU CAME YOU CAME! I'm so glad you came..I thought you wouldn't..I wasn't to sure but I figured at least I should try and get you to post your work here _ EVERYONE, Meet BECKY _- (is sure everyone already knows about your masterpiece TWD!) _ Again, I'm glad you decided to post your work trult is a marvel..I've read them all at LEAST 4 times..(obsessed much? *giggle*)-AC (a crazed fan of anything she can never come up with)
Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
I read this at your website and almost choked myself! That was the cutest thing... *rofl* Poor Inu Yasha... *giggles* That part at the end, too.. *giggles* I wanted to print this off just so I could read it over and over... *L* Great job!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6