Reviews for Game of Love
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Aww this is so cute! Gotta love CliffxJack! I love how you portray Cliff!

Please update soon!
Phantom Thief Zel chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
I frickin' LOVE this. It has to be the most adorable thing I've ever read. :3 JackxCliff FTW!

Update, please!
ReaperRain chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Ah, cuteness . Being with Cliff should have been a secret option, dangnabit...I really love how you've chatacterised everyone, and the writing flows really nicely. My only criticism would be how quickly the relationship seemed to progress at the start - like maybe it could've done with a few more wistful gazes and lingering touches. But I'm happy enough with it. Hope to see more soon! Don't put it on hold like all the other good HM slash stories!

ReaperRain
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I loves it. The dialogue is perfect and it's easy to read what with the small paragraphs. It flows wonderfully and THANK YOU for writing a storry with yaoi commitment instead of just pure lust. Keep on writing. : D
JaninaKeks chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Glad you decided to update on this fic, too, I already thought you had completly abandonned it.

GREAT chapter however, I'd love to read more of thosse two.
NightimeRoseOX chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
SQUUEE! Finally an update! I feel like I've been waiting fo-ev-er!

That was so sweet and cute and-and I LOVE YOU!

((sigh)) Well, I feel much better now _

Continue writing! All of your stories make me feel happy inside :)
Sorehai chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
Fluff-tastic indeed. I loved Cliff's boldness. Yeah, I got his heart level up pretty fast too. Delighted to read this. Poor Claire, I'm sure she's waiting for her moment... Karen was a good choice. Looking forward to next chapter.

~Sis
sillybillyxo chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
I'm really, really in love with this. It's fantastic!
NightimeRoseOX chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Aw... Silly Cliff. He should've said 'HELL YES' .. or accidently blurted it out or something, Lol. _
Koril Dragonic chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Ann needs to get a cat now, or something. Cause you know she's gonna be single for the rest of her life, and everyone knows that when you're old and lonely, you get a cat. *pauses* ...Wait, the inn HAS a cat... nevermind. *snickers*

This chapter was surprisingly romantic, considering it involved the word blowjob... bah, I like it anyway. Hooray for awkward romance! *cheers*
Sorehai chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Well, this was going nowhere fast.

“…Want a blowjob?”

“W-what?”

Those would be my favorite lines. Very amusing. I adored this chapter even more than the last. SO cute! Hm... I have to say what keeps winning me over is how you write Cliff. He's wonderful!
sillybillyxo chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Awwh! This is so cute! I love it! Your write wonderfully. Oh so Claire and Karen? That's a twist. That was so adorable. And I hate Ann too lol.
Shippostail chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
This is my first time reading a story like this. And i like it!
Sorehai chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
UPDATE! Man, you are my only source of HM fanfics now... All the other ones are old or died...T.T

Oh sorry, sad moment there. This was cute. I kept feeling the urge to "Aw" significant times. You have a good protrayl for Cliff. I can so see his shyness like that. Thank you for involving Carter! I love him. If I was given the choice, I would so marry him. But alas...

Looking forward to more!
Koril Dragonic chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
*snickers* Burning water... I've read of cereal catching fire when combined with milk, but to burn WATER... If I had her cooking for me, maybe I'd actually drink the recomended 18 glasses a day! *laughs, loves burnt food* Just like momma used to make.

Your HM fiction makes me squeal with glee! This chapter was far too adorable for it's own good, and I hope to read more in the near future. *bows*