Reviews for Only You
Heart's Promise chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Cheers Iruka fighting woooo!
winnie the pooh22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
oh my,this is such a lovely fic,brought tears to my eyes.
o0ElLiOto0oRuTh0o chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Elliot: Great story but now i've this weird disturbing pic of chibi Kakashi (with lights focused on him, dark background)wearing a ballerina tutu while dancing and SINGING, "Woe is me,woe is me Iruka your too good for me". Ah yeah I'll leave it at that.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh, what a wonderful little oneshot. Thank-you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
So romantic.
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This is lovely. I swear every time I come back to your page I find some overlooked treasure.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Made of so much cute, I almost exploded.

Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Tidmag chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
when you think about what context this could have been written in, it sounds almost like a letter in case something happened to Kakashi.
Sabeke chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
so sweet

bobbytee chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
This was heartsickenly (lol; that's totally a word, right?
SpadeAce chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was lovely, I understand how annoying it is for some people to not understand that Iruka and Kakashi belong together and yes, neither are perfect but they fit like puzzle peices; they have missing bits and bits that shouldn't be there but when stuck together they form completion. And while neither may not be good enough for the other(not), they are good enough together. So, good job and who knows why Kakashi writes in short paragraphs, maybe it's so he can annoy Iruka. Ja ne.
Kiterie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw so sweet. And anyone who thinks Kakashi doesn't belong with Iruka... needs to find something to impale themselves upon.
Murder in the Moshpit chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was so sweet!

This was one of the best KakaIrus I've ever read. It was simply amazing, that's all I can say.
Boredwithlifeandlove chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
You write Kakashi very well!
kirallie chapter 1 . 2/21/2007