Reviews for Father
:')
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Liked this.
rysmith73 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i have to say my favorite part about this story was how you were able to show that father/son relationship while still keeping Inuyasha in character:)
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Awwwwww
ardentes chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is a really cute story and I liked it. It wasn't fluffy or anything but it shows that Inuyasha does care, but in his own gruff manner. I enjoyed it!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh. More like this.
asdfjkl09874321 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
's gud.. i red othr fics like ths &thy wer hav'n shipo cry'n d pacific ocean..&iNuya hug'n him al lovy-duvy &othr stuf al ooc!

but iurs d bes!

shipo try'n 2 apologiz &al iNuya can say 's, "shut up"?

lol. i think thas so like 'im.

.nice fic!
German girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Yes, it was cute! Good little one-shot.
Shippolover chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I agree with you on the father/son bond; they are both orphans who barely knew their fathers, even though InuYasha knows less than Shippo does of his. I, as well, find their relationship very sweet and interesting and I've been working on a fanfiction with a lot more interaction from Shippo in it. I'm only on the first chapter, though, and I don't really know what I am trying to lead the story too. It's a mystery to me and that annoys me. Anyways, I really enjoyed your story. Short and sweet. I loved it.
Kage of the village hidden in the Blood chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Indeed it was cute and i realy dont say that that often
AngelMiko289 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
AWW! That is so sweet! :-D

And don't worry you're not being too analytical. :-D

Great oneshot, and very short and sweet! I really enjoyed it!
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Citrus Newt chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Kawaii! This was a very different take on their relationship and the first time I've read anything like this! (I appear to have missed the growing trend that is apparently springing forth)

I liked the way you kept in character... Inu's kind of awkward at comforting people/youkai.

Hope you manage to get past your writing difficulties soon!
Mimblewimble chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Really sweet, I love your fanfictions, you have such a good writing style )
DangerousHunter chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
aww so sad but so sweet..Inuyasha and shippo are so cute in a father/son way )