Reviews for CUZ!
Lovesbugsalot chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Ehhehehehheheheehhehehhehheehe
Ivanneth chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
w00t! I love it! Benvolio is so funny. I want to know what his insecurity with being Romeo's cousin comes from. PLus I love the word "Meep!" I want to use it in conversation!
Hitomi Kalagari chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
vjkl;v;vfnvf;sf;i

so cracked out!

OH EM GEE!

still...this is how Shakespeare should be taught in English from now on!

*puts foot down forcefully*
sillygirlinasillyworld chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hahahaha...ith

quite well done miss! u r indeed a mangled beetle-headed pignut of the first water! antyway quite fabulous by way of cracking up... but (you prob already know this) everybody used to call their friends cuz. They weren't actually necessarily blood relations. So though I may have just destroyed the entire basis of your fabby story... I unstick my thumb at you!
Scrappy McGee chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Oh man, that was too funny! i...nope. i cant think, its that great.
St. Danger chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
can't. breathe. Ohmygod I LOVE IT!

Spell like a six year old, I LOVE IT! I absolutely love this, this is SO going on my faves list! Thanks for posting the insanity, it's always welcome! :D :) :E :P
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I just got done with a semester in colledge of Shakesphere, and I found this absoultly funny ... not to mention it dealt with some of the stuff we discussed about in class.

Question though, how can this be a fanfic of one of the most well known fanfics of all times. If it is a typo, you may want to change it. However, if it is because Shakespere based many of his plays of other stories, his works were still original works, not fanfics... so, that was confusing.
AviiXyin chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
*blink* that was...interesting...

my brain hurts.
brookeblue chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was hysterical! I loved this. It was so funny and random! My kinda humor! At the begining, you mentioned something like how Juliet was telling her parents she wouldn't marry Paris and "that was a story for another day". Well, I'd really enjoy reading that! I think you should write it. You can do so many funny things with that scene.
HiddenTiger13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
that was slightly frightening. pretty funny though... O.o
islington bus no. 199 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
That was crazy. Poor tybault i hope he finds his mind again in heaven or where ever it is that these people go.

Nice work not focusing on the romeo-juliet part of romea and juliet. SO refreshing.