Reviews for Shiver
hobbitkate chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very well written. It could've happened exactly that way. Right? It totally could've... :)

write some more, please!
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Regurgitos Histericos chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh God!

Tom and Laura! Isn't great!

I still hold the thought that they could have something! Oh, I know she's the promissed bride for Bill, but she... along with Tom, there's something interesting! And I would love to know that something happened between them on New Caprica!

Thanks for writing!

Do more!

This is the best Roslin/Zarek I've seen.

There's a few flows, but nothing that ruin the whole picture!

Awsome job!
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I just recently started reading stories about these two, but this is by far my favorite so far. Great job! I love their interaction and understanding, so sad but very understandable and realistic!
enlightenedkitty chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I think you did a good job on characterization and it felt very real. The flow was very nice as well, though the transition from not-kissing to kissing was a little jarring - nothing another sentence or two can't fix. As for the title, well, I don't like "Shiver" but, alas, I am horrid at naming stories so I have no suggestions.
leliana McKay chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I loved it!

I see i'm not the only one loving the crackship! But Laura and Bill will always rule my shipper world.

I can see Tom perfectly doing that. Your story was sweet and I loved the way Laura realized "This is Tom Zarek!". *squee*

good job!
Carma chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
you know what, I could *so* see Tom Zarek do that! He's bold enough. Ha, very cool :)