Reviews for I'm Still Standin'
Dawwwlish the auror chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
BLAISE IS A BOY! DOES NO ONE GET THAT! For goodness sakes JKR has said it quite a few times now! So can YOU change her (HIM) to a HE! Other than that the story roxs!
Jax9 chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Keep Writing!
unknownwarrior chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
My vote is on the flute :)
Vellouette chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Oh, I give up. Violin. I voted for Sax last time because I was the only one who had voted for violin before and I didn't want him playing the flute. While I like the flute myself I just can't see Harry playing it.
SerenityMoonlight chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This was great! I JUST LOVED IT
ShadowDraconous chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Now that is a different take on things. Definately kewl idea for a cross.
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i love your story update soon
athenakitty chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Does this mean that Darian is going to make sure that James doesn't know about his fairy? Wonder if James is known as a fairy killer? Is Snape going to do anything with Godric? Guess that Dumbledore loosing his fan base. I do hope that Pockets get another fairy. Darian should be play the pan pipes, violin and the saxophone.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
I don't think he should play the flute, so I'll go with the saxophone.
alwaysariyana chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
nice work, i liked it. i love peter pan
Jarno chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Hmm, I quite like the story although I would have liked a more in depth description of Harry's life with Peter.

On the other hand I really don't like Harry's strengths. For what he has to do, killing Voldemort, he has the most useless classes. Charms is too goody goody and potions to passive. He would be better of with strengths in transfiguration and DADA.
desartratt chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
What a wonderful story, I am enjoying it, just found it and will put it on my alert list.
Zeta Algiz chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This is totally awesome! I like the fact that you're going at what feels like a normal pace, and you're not racing through any parts of the story. Please update soon!
Princess Star Neko chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I have a question. HOW is Harry/Darien 11 years old? He's spent the last couple of years in Neverland, and once a person enters Neverland, they NEVER grow any older than what they were when they first entered.

Look at Captain Hook and his crew, they must have been in Neverland for a few centuries, yet known of them look a day over 30. *lol*

So even if Harry IS eleven, shouldn't he still physically LOOK exactly the same AGE that he did when he left?
Daisydill chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
James Potter sounds like a bully and a brat, and seems to be teaching his son the same things. I'm gonna laugh when they realize that the child they didn't care about annd lost is the real BWL. ANd Godric has his world fall around his ears. Ollivaner should visit Darion, since they seem to know each other. Not related to the story, but you do know in the books that Blaise Zabini is a boy, right? Doesn't boter m ein theleast, but some people don't know, for whatever reason. Great story!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »