Reviews for I'm Still Standin'
ShadowDraconous chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Now that is a different take on things. Definately kewl idea for a cross.
Marikili68 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i love your story update soon
athenakitty chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Does this mean that Darian is going to make sure that James doesn't know about his fairy? Wonder if James is known as a fairy killer? Is Snape going to do anything with Godric? Guess that Dumbledore loosing his fan base. I do hope that Pockets get another fairy. Darian should be play the pan pipes, violin and the saxophone.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
I don't think he should play the flute, so I'll go with the saxophone.
alwaysariyana chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
nice work, i liked it. i love peter pan
Jarno chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
Hmm, I quite like the story although I would have liked a more in depth description of Harry's life with Peter.

On the other hand I really don't like Harry's strengths. For what he has to do, killing Voldemort, he has the most useless classes. Charms is too goody goody and potions to passive. He would be better of with strengths in transfiguration and DADA.
desartratt chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
What a wonderful story, I am enjoying it, just found it and will put it on my alert list.
Zeta Algiz chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
This is totally awesome! I like the fact that you're going at what feels like a normal pace, and you're not racing through any parts of the story. Please update soon!
Princess Star Neko chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I have a question. HOW is Harry/Darien 11 years old? He's spent the last couple of years in Neverland, and once a person enters Neverland, they NEVER grow any older than what they were when they first entered.

Look at Captain Hook and his crew, they must have been in Neverland for a few centuries, yet known of them look a day over 30. *lol*

So even if Harry IS eleven, shouldn't he still physically LOOK exactly the same AGE that he did when he left?
Daisydill chapter 3 . 12/5/2006
James Potter sounds like a bully and a brat, and seems to be teaching his son the same things. I'm gonna laugh when they realize that the child they didn't care about annd lost is the real BWL. ANd Godric has his world fall around his ears. Ollivaner should visit Darion, since they seem to know each other. Not related to the story, but you do know in the books that Blaise Zabini is a boy, right? Doesn't boter m ein theleast, but some people don't know, for whatever reason. Great story!
xxmundyxx chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
I really like good snape. Its so sad that his fairy died! :(
Heather chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Hate the potters and love Sev. Looking forward to more. thank you
knightblazer85 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
flute sounds good
Spazzumtard chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
i like the two way flute, or just a reg flute. it's seems like somethign easy to carry and something people wouldn't be used to having an eleven year old play.

Oh, and what happened to Neville? Is he okay? Is he Tootles, or will he be in Hogwarts with Har-i mean, Darian? (Darian's a better name. good choice!)

Awesome ficlet you've got in the makings here! hope to see more soon!

POCKETS! YAY! *victory dances*
Belladonna16 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
The instrument is really going to depend on what kind of 'character' you want Harry to be. For instance, I am a saxophone and flute player - but primarily saxophone... it's more fun, improvisational, etc. Flautists tend to be more... feminine (okay, I daresay there are some manly flute players but I don't know any, lol!). Violinists take much more training (violins are the devil to truly master!)

So there you go - take your pick based on that. (I'm partial to saxes of course!)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »