Reviews for Grudge
Ha! This is great, I totally agree. :D
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
lol too funny
giftedgirl10592 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I must say that I like this one. It was very ingenious. It was amazing, I think that he had more lines in X2 than in X3 (if he had any). I mean, Colossus is an important character in the comics and Daniel Cudmore es muy caliente. Anyways, I really liked it so keep up the good work.
lyricalemme chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
*hugs* I feel your pain, dear. I really do. Did get a chuckle out of this. But yeah, more Colossus and some freaking Gambit would have been nice... *sighs and goes off to write yet another strongly worded letter to Fox*
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
You expressed the frustration a lot of Colossus fans had about his role in X3. Outside of passing up the chance to, at least hint at a possible Kitty/Piotr relationship following her whole 'thing' with Bobby, I was really disappointed at his lack of action on Alcatraz. Here's a character that should conceivably be able to trade a few shots with Juggernaut. Instead we get...well, you saw how that turned out.

Anyways, glad you wrote this...
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Haha! I love it! I completley agree with you! Colossus wasn't in the movies nearly enough!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
YOu are right on. No. 1, Daniel Cudmore is SO HOT!. 2, Colossus got majorly gipped in both X titles. 3. If you really want to see Colossus kick some butt you have to watch LAST STAND deleted scenes "BOBBY FREEZES PHAT" and you see him punching people around in steel form. Jeez guys (FOX-not you)I agree Daniel is gorgeous, I love hime playing the Russian mutant and just love the guy in general, if there is an X4 they better give him a bigger role (pun intended). 4. Gambit not being in any of the "X" movies is totally inexcusible. I don't care how many excuses Marvel and Fox use, it's not fare. He was in the 90's X cartoon as a cast, most of the time. He even made it into X-Men: Evol. with Colossus. I just don't understand those people who call themselves writers. I am a writer myself. I have my own X-Series going as well, plus more X-Men projects in the "bullpen", if you understand baseball.

I am sorry if I sound crazy, but I am angry at the Fox People. I can't fathom what the heck they are thinking when they write these X-Men movies? Can you? Oh, speaking of the titles, what in God's name is their problem with Rogue's character? She is not a "damsel-in-distress". She is my favorite of the X-women. Storm is my second fav. My X-"Men" are Colossus, Gambit and Wolverine.

I have been wanting to vent my fury, sorry. They aren't flames against you. Just Fox. RESEARCH THE CHARACTERS Bryan or Brent. Jeez Louise, guys.
Teardrops and Roses chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I know how you feel; the entire movie I was extremely upset, as it sems you must have been as well.

Just to let you know, You might get more reviews if you re-write this story so that there are spaces between those who are speaking.

-'Emma'
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
While I understand your frustration and sympathize, this is really hard to read. You might want to just reorganize it.