Reviews for The Wind Never Stops
killerose82 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
update it i love this
RhythmicalMusa chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
PLZ MAKE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS STORY! i want to know more of it plz :D

and thank u for creating this story, so plz plz make more chapters D
ukatoemina chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
please continue writing it... D

i really enjoyed reading your work... while reading i was imagining that they were really like that... and my curiosity got the better of me about hikitsu... i was really wondering what does he need tim for and stuff like that...
junkness chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
who's limdo?

is he remudo?

you know, i've been reading this manga but i've never seen a limdo..hm...WHO IS HE?
Discord1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I like your take on the FYGK universe (even if the chapters are a bit short). I was wondering if I could add your fic to my fanfiction archive on genbukaiden dot com? It would be creditted to you (of course) and have a link back to your author page.
maria chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
hi _

i read ur story, and i love it i love it i love it XD

so plz make more chapters and longer ones to plz plz [

im a big fan of anime fics, especially the ones of fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden

so plz make more chapter of the wind never stops

plz and thank u, hugs
chinookchick chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
plz plz plz don't delete the wonderful story!
PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Oh... * in a singsongy voice* Limdo likes Takiko... _ (Limdo and Takiko sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! lol) I'm sugar high. don't judge me. ) Great chapter. It'll be funny when Uruki finds out what he was doing in his sleep... lol ;-)
Charmane chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
The chaps r really a bit shorter than most, but it the story is still quite nice. Please update soon!
LinaNgan chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
wow it is good
sango92 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
wow this is good so far though you are moving a little to fast with the story but its still good update soon!
painted lights chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
okay, never mind! i can review this one. that was weird i could've sworn... oh well i'll review this chappie too! :D like i said before update soon! you haven't updated since november! plz!
painted lights chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
okay, i don't know why, but i can't review chapter 2... they say i already did and i didn't... weird. anyway, i really like your story, it's so cool! update soon! please!
Insert Something Creative Here chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Cute. I like it so far, though it's a little vague on who's talking...

I
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 2 . 2/13/2007
Well good start. Again, I think more details are needed to really get this thing moving. More dialogue, more descriptions, etc.

But, like I said before, I'm really glad you're taking strides to write something for this small fandom. I hope you continue and it will grow.

-Cedar