Reviews for Resident Evil 4: The Novelization
Really good! Please finish
Cameron chapter 1 . 1/31
Really great intro! I love this game and am so happy someone took the time for a novelization. Great attention to detail and I'm impressed you got the Spanish down. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

You do a good job in the introduction of setting the feeling of isolation. It's a given after playing the game so many times but you forget that Leon *did not* intend to go into this situation alone. He went in as part of a 3 man team and within minutes he is by himself.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Uhhg.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Wheres the end?!
JC chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is incredible! You need to finish this soon!
Aron LeStrange chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Sad face. I would totally love it if you would update. You're so close to the end. And this is one of the best novelizations of anything, that I've ever read. You should finish it.
Yami chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Love it! But... :( where's the rest?
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
ahhh so sad... no Merchant in this story. i mean i know why i can see why just fine, juust perfect *sigh* but still i think he's a great character, hehehheeeeh and he looks so uncomfortably like a flasher when he whips that coat of his open hehheheheeh he just hehheheeeh... ahh great character.

eh great story otherwise.
Ballad Jr chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like how you write!
Lupus7 chapter 24 . 4/6/2011
Okay. Chapter 23 is the last one posted as of this review. Mostly good. I've notice some grammatical errors. Nothing huge, but there they are. I am a little disappointed by the overall removal of certain boss fights. U3/"It" for example. I do understand not going into full detail on some of the key hunts, but this is resident evil, after all. Even the official novelizations had some key hunting. All in all, though, I have greatly enjoyed the book up to this point, and I am very much looking forward to reading its conclussion.
Lupus7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Just read the prologue. This is one of my favorite games ever, and I've been waiting for S. D. Perry to continue her novelizations for years. Sadly, she has not. Thank you for delivering what looks to be a truly faithful retelling of the game that made Resident Evil relevant to me in the first place. Bonus points for getting the dialogue right.
Leonid Ivanov chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Please, continue this story of yours. I haven't played RE4, so this fanfic is the only way for me to keep up with the story of Resident Evil series. It's the only RE4 fanfic I found worth-reading for it's well-written and stick up to the canon. Please, do not stop writing it.
namilee chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Awesome.i woudnt like to be there thow