Reviews for Almost
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Wow...it's so sweet, and I lvoe the reflection where he relates back to Tendra...brilliant.
TheWitch'sCat chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is touching...how often have we all considered what might have been...what our life might have been like if we'd chosen a different path, or made a different choice. This reminds me of a Wicked song lyric: "Every so often we long to steal, to the land of what might have been. But that doesn't soften the ache we feel, when reality sets back in." More kudos.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Interesting. You characterize jealous Lando well, and the song fits with his life well also. Cute story. The writing is, in general, smooth.
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
For your first fic, that was very well written! I love this song, though some of the verses don't really fit into the SW universe, but I still thought it worked great.

Congrats!
Myriaddd chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
This was not too bad of a story... just kidding! Your story was very unique and different. I've never read a story quite like it... :) When I was reading it I was a little annoyed at first because Mara is my favorite character, and Lando is my least favorite. (sorry if you liked him...) but after a while the story grew on me. It was a little repedetive, but thats okay. Don't we all do that at one time or another? Nice job for a 1st story!

PS. I will respoding to your reviews for my stories soon, I'm very busy... :)
mar-isu chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Thank you for taking up my challenge and writing this fic. I heard the song and I could see Lando and see how it was the story of his life, a whole bunch of "almost" and how he still went on afterwards, but I couln't for the life of me write the darn story! Thank you for doing what I couldn't.

May the Force be with you,

Mar'isu

PS- Going on my favorites list.