Reviews for Illusions of Deception
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
I am so sorry about your loss...

But please continue this story. It is masterfully written and I simply love it. I dunno why they're aren't more reviews
Zutaralove chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Continue please! I wanna see if Katara will make it or not. And to see their love grow outside of thr long illusion.
ThatGirl96 chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
I love both this and As the World Falls Down, and they are definitely worth continuing. Your plots and characters are amazing, and the way you develop them is fantastic. I would be honoured to be beta, if you are still looking :)
Eternal Eyes chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
I've been reading As The World Falls Down (now I wanna watch Labyrinth .) and thought I'd pop into your profile to what else you've got and found this little gem. I hope it hasn't been forgotten as it is a good read and an original idea for this fandom.
GettingLostInABook chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Love this story, especially jet and kataras friendshipp!
A. Nonymous chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Oh my gosh! This is one of the best stories I've ever seen here. You write very well - good vocabulary, spelling, and punctuation. The plot is excellent (I like Zutara as well!). I really hope you finish this, I can't wait to see the end. Please finish it! I love it!

I have an account here, it's Toddz_gurl, and I would love to help you, although I am sure I won't be able to come up with such great ideas. If you want me to help you finish the story, you can e-mail me.

Thanks for a great story!
Chelly18 chapter 7 . 1/5/2010
oh please please please update. I just

read this story and I like it alot.
Novalightz chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Zutara is going to happen, and of not at least it lives on in fanfiction. Thanks. Cant wait until the rest is written. ;)
Faerytastrophe chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
*hugs story* I hope you're able to get over your block! I am in love with this story, as most stories involving angst of this level. It falls into the category of my favorites along with another zutara story, Love Thy Enemy is the title I think. But anyways, I love the plot line, I've never seen another one using the Lake Lagoi(sp?) As a starter. Its really well written too. I eagerly await more!
Artemis1000 chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
I love this story! You portray their conflicting emotions and anguish over the lost life so well, I'm right there with them hating the Dai Li. I hope you'll continue this story sometime, I'd love to read more.
Saucebender chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
I just found this story. I was reading through the favorite story list of another author and this was on the list. I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you decide to continue with it because there were some aspects of thie story that I haven't seen in others. Like Jet being alive and being Zuko's top commander. Usually when writers have Jet alive he is still a jerk and I like the redeemed Jet much better. Anyway, I'll add this to my story alert list and hopefully yoiu'll get back to it. Also, I am sorry about your uncle. I know that this story was last updated in October so my condolences aren't very timely, but I wanted to send them anyway.
burnin4Christ chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
don't stop now! i really like this one. i am so sorry to hear about your uncle. i'll keep you in my prayers. :)
I get the last laugh chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
This story is definitely worth continuing.
theresa chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
this seems like a very good story. i want to know wat happens next. r u gonna finish it?
Thawn716 chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
Great story and I do hope that you can update soon.